My haunting chess confession

My haunting chess confession

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Sep 18
3 edits

If you really care about your rating I would suggest playing a few hardcore tournaments(0/21). Make moves at different times during the day and record how long it takes for your opponents to respond. Collect as much data as possible to find the optimal time to make a move. The best way to do this is to keep an eye on your opponents games in hardcore tournaments, before you ever enter one yourself. You should be able to gain at least 8 hours on the clock per move when the guy sleeps. As long as you can last 63 moves your opponent will be out of time, I recommend playing for closed positions. Use this method in combination with a 36 day timeout immune vacation and you are laughing.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
30 Sep 18

Originally posted by @knightstalker47
If you really care about your rating I would suggest playing a few hardcore tournaments(0/21). Make moves at different times during the day and record how long it takes for your opponents to respond. Collect as much data as possible to find the optimal time to make a move. The best way to do this is to keep an eye on your opponents games in hardcore ...[text shortened]... ions. Use this method in combination with a 36 day timeout immune vacation and you are laughing.
Thank You. Very good idea. 🙂

A

Moves
13 Oct 18

A

Moves
13 Oct 18

A

Moves
13 Oct 18

A

Moves