1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 17:04
    It is amazing how people find other things to do after achieving a losing position.
  2. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 17:16
    Originally posted by Eladar
    It is amazing how people find other things to do after achieving a losing position.
    You are right. It is a worldwide conspiracy just to piss you off so your games move along slower.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 18:08
    Not a world wide conspiracy, just human nature.
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 18:49
    Originally posted by nihilismor
    I found that because I regularly vacation at correctional facilities that these loose time restraints keep my bar graph from looking like the heart rate of an old man copulating.)
    You mean you are an habitual criminal 😛
  5. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 19:21
    I take my time when needed. I can't rush my moves or I make mistakes...
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 19:30
    Originally posted by adramforall
    You mean you are an habitual criminal 😛
    I mean that the system has been built without consideration of lifestyles like my own.
  7. Joined
    17 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 11:10
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    I take my time when needed. I can't rush my moves or I make mistakes...
    Something wrong with your engine then ? 😵

Jokes aside, now.
    As I said, I was just venting. From some of the responses here I can deduct that my opponent's impediments are not isolated to me only.
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 13:43
    Originally posted by JohannC
    Something wrong with your engine then ? 😵

Jokes aside, now.
    As I said, I was just venting. From some of the responses here I can deduct that my opponent's impediments are not isolated to me only.
    Some subscribers actually enjoy playing against non subs and playing really really slowly.

With unlimited games we can happily move as much as we want in a day, and have the ability to start new games if our current games "get stuck".

Ah, the joys of subscription 🙂
  9. Joined
    17 Sep '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 05:37
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Some subscribers actually enjoy playing against non subs and playing really really slowly.

With unlimited games we can happily move as much as we want in a day, and have the ability to start new games if our current games "get stuck".

Ah, the joys of subscription 🙂
    I don't see how being a subscriber gives you the right to be a doos. (Thats a *nice* word in my language.) Must be in the TOS written somewhere.

That said, 90% of my games have been (or are) VS non-subs, so you are clearly just trolling.
  10. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 17:01
    Originally posted by JohannC
    I don't see how being a subscriber gives you the right to be a doos. (Thats a *nice* word in my language.) Must be in the TOS written somewhere.

That said, 90% of my games have been (or are) VS non-subs, so you are clearly just trolling.
    Everyone knows that trolls live under bridges and can't use the internet. Why don't you get your head out of your ass and into a biology book? 😠
  11. Standard memberfennyin
    Crack Suicide Squad
    Ellicott City, MD
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 17:08
    Originally posted by nihilismor
    I mean that the system has been built without consideration of lifestyles like my own.
    Strangling hookers on weekends is not a lifestyle, sir.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree