look at this!!!!

look at this!!!!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

girls imaginations

Moves
15 Dec 05

i have asked before and my question wasnt really answered. how do i analyze, by myself no engines involved. how do i, what am i looking for, and anything else i should know. any help is great. thanks.
-trallphaz

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by trallphaz
i have asked before and my question wasnt really answered. how do i analyze, by myself no engines involved. how do i, what am i looking for, and anything else i should know. any help is great. thanks.
-trallphaz
Read, Taskavatchchinskov's book on "analyzation of chess positions"

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by TRAINS44
Read, Taskavatchchinskov's book on "analyzation of chess positions"
Here's a link:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Taskavatchchinskov&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

z

Moves
16 Dec 05

I recommend Silmans book How to Reacess Your Chess. It assume a certain level of competancy which if you don't have you should probably be studying tactics.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
16 Dec 05

-trallphaz
Think about what you're asking. Does it make sense?

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
16 Dec 05

-trallphaz
I see that in another thread you ask which is the shortest check mate.......

The best advice that I can give to you is that you need to learn some basics and some basics patterns too.
A great site that can help you is chesscafe.com and more specifically the "Novice nook" columns,they are very useful and enjoyable to read and are righ for beginners.
There you will surely find a lot of stuff that can help you.

http://www.chesscafe.com/heisman/heisman.htm

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by Ravello
I see that in another thread you ask which is the shortest check mate.......

The best advice that I can give to you is that you need to learn some basics and some basics patterns too.
A great site that can help you is chesscafe.com and more specifically the "Novice nook" columns,they are very useful and enjoyable to read and are righ for beginners.
T ...[text shortened]... ll surely find a lot of stuff that can help you.

http://www.chesscafe.com/heisman/heisman.htm
Don't forget my Lessons 😏

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
16 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Bowmann
Don't forget my Lessons 😏
Your lessons are pretty useless for an absolute beginner like the guy who started this thread.

In this forum he asks which is the shortest checkmate,I doubt that he'd spot a queen sac to get a double check followed by checkmate.......

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
16 Dec 05

I doubt that he'd spot a queen sac to get a double check followed by checkmate.......
Hence the lessons 😠

t

girls imaginations

Moves
16 Dec 05

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
16 Dec 05

your such an idiot. jukst because ive never analysed before dont mean im not really good. also im not an absolute begginer, ive played all my life. i started the c.m. thread to have a place for people to brag about their shortest check mates. gese
You tell 'im, TrollFace!

I see from your profile you like fast games. You must slow down if you really want to make better moves. But it seems to me you cannot analyze your games without higher help of some sort. If you knew how to play better, you'd already be doing that 😕

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
16 Dec 05
2 edits

J

back in business

Moves
16 Dec 05
1 edit

Die,damned moron,I was trying to help you as I pointed you to an excellent site for learning purposes.
ah always so polite and helpful ravello. btw check out how your friend TRAINS44 is doing against me...

Game 1622917

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by Jusuh
ah always so polite and helpful ravello. btw check out how your friend TRAINS44 is doing against me...

Game 1622917
I've been checking it from time to time 🙂 but still, let's save the comments untill the game ends...

J

back in business

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by wormwood
but still, let's save the comments untill the game ends...
yeah. of course, practically, game is already over. but let the man play...