KG thematic tournament

KG thematic tournament

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
01 Jul 08

Please sign your name here if you are interested to play Knight King Gambit Accepted tournament. If it will be enough people interested I'll send a feedback today !

m

Moves
01 Jul 08

How about just a plain old kings gambit?

Sign me up

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by moteutsch
How about just a plain old kings gambit?

Sign me up
Yep, you're right.

1. e4 e5 2. f4 and the tournament can start 😛

I will send feedback and kindly ask the admins to create one KG tournament.

y
Genius

playing chess

Moves
01 Jul 08

What are the time controls?

Moves
01 Jul 08

YES! I'm in!! (can you sense my excitement)

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by ivan2908
Please sign your name here if you are interested to play Knight King Gambit Accepted tournament. If it will be enough people interested I'll send a feedback today !
Tournament 1319

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
02 Jul 08

Oh it is created !!

F

Moves
02 Jul 08

I'd love to sign in...
...but...
...I'm not.
Why...?
We cannot get any PGN files out of the RHP site that is according to the PGN standard. In order to import it into other chess software you have to make quite lot of editing to make it work.
No, I pass... Sorry...

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
02 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I'd love to sign in...
...but...
...I'm not.
Why...?
We cannot get any PGN files out of the RHP site that is according to the PGN standard. In order to import it into other chess software you have to make quite lot of editing to make it work.
No, I pass... Sorry...
Really ? I get all my RHP games in PGN in my viewer without any problem. Furthermore, you can always import some unexpectedly interesting game manually but I do not think that is necessary. I import PGN's to Fritz 10th, CMX 10th and Chesspad viewer without problems.. ?

F

Moves
02 Jul 08

Really ? I get all my RHP games in PGN in my viewer without any problem. Furthermore, you can always import some unexpectedly interesting game manually but I do not think that is necessary. I import PGN's to Fritz 10th, CMX 10th and Chesspad viewer without problems.. ?
Can you give me a game-id of a game from a thematic tournament(going or finished) where the PGN is of correct standard and I will apologize for being wrong.

a

Moves
02 Jul 08

Count me in.

F

Moves
03 Jul 08

Can you give me a game-id of a game from a thematic tournament(going or finished) where the PGN is of correct standard and I will apologize for being wrong.
No one?

As I said, there are no good PGN's from thematic tournaments...
Sorry to say, I might add, because I would also want to enter thematic tournaments...

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
03 Jul 08

No one?

As I said, there are no good PGN's from thematic tournaments...
Sorry to say, I might add, because I would also want to enter thematic tournaments...
I do not know that. I thought the thematic tournaments are the same as other games regarding PGNs.

SS

Moves
03 Jul 08

F

Moves
03 Jul 08

I do not know that. I thought the thematic tournaments are the same as other games regarding PGNs.
No, sorry, I don't think so.
Before the PGN's were plain wrong. Now there are none at all...
So if I enter a thematic, I have to keep track of the the games, moves by moves, by myself.

Please, Russ, can we have correct PGNs of the thematic games?