I just learnt what it is to castle!

I just learnt what it is to castle!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
27 Nov 05

http://www.chessvariants.org/d.chess/castlefaq.html

SS

Moves
27 Nov 05

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
27 Nov 05
1 edit

Careful, once you start castling it quickly becomes an addiction. At parties it can be very embarrassing - first you start castling as a kind of joke, and your friends take it in that vein; then you find yourself doing it more and more, in the drycleaners, train stations, bus stops, there's a bad smell in your living room and your friends stop returning your calls; next thing you know you're running amok in a car park with a JCB and there's a SWAT team looking for mate.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
27 Nov 05

Originally posted by Amaurote
Careful, once you start castling it quickly becomes an addiction. At parties it can be very embarrassing - first you start castling as a kind of joke, and your friends take it in that vein; then you find yourself doing it more and more, in the drycleaners, train stations, bus stops, there's a bad smell in your living room and your friends stop returning yo ...[text shortened]... ou know you're running amok in a car park with a JCB and there's a SWAT team looking for mate.
my friends,my health,my job,the woman i asked to marry who said yes,my dog,my cat,home invasion......who cares!