I challenge

I challenge

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
I forget who asked for it, but here:

Congratulations, Rahim, you won a good game. I think I played up to my potential, and you won.

But, you're clearly a bitch. First, what the hell is that song about? I'd seriously stop making tick-tock comments because you sound like a flamer every time you reference your poem/song.

Second, I've never seen an ...[text shortened]... 'm not so sure I'm up for giving Rahim another try, he's kind of a douchebag.
I recall a certain post when I said I was superior to you and didn't want to waste my time proving it and you said that you were 1700+ and I rememeber seeing that rating also.

Rhp ratings, we were close but my OTB experience and rating gave me the edge.

And yes, Ke4 would not have saved you. The move was Kf6.

Even after you played Kg5 and I played Qh8, nothing could have saved you.

To bad you played Qe7 and resigned. I didn't even notice you made that move, I just thought you hit resign.

I wanted to have some fun before you resigned and say:

Get out the salami and cheese Mama! cus this game is ova! Onions baby, Onions!!

Ah, good 'ole Raptors announcer.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Korch
Then why dont you want to show your brilliant games to other readers of this forum?
They haven't asked 😉

I did post in on here. But conveniently, you were not around then. You just happened to show up when cms and I would have our arguments and then disappear till next time. Impeccable timing.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
14 Jun 07

There are few people who merit a space on my ignore list, but welcome on board, Rahim.

Again, I really didn't know that you were this shallow during the progress of the game. But boy did you prove me wrong. I have to agree with everyone else in saying that you have really lost any sense of reputation you once held.

And yes, respect, class, and sportsmanship matter OTB and online no matter what. Your being a coward if you simply boast and brag and insult because you are playing online where nobody can tell you how repulsive you are face to face.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
14 Jun 07

I forget who asked for it, but here:

Congratulations, Rahim, you won a good game. I think I played up to my potential, and you won.

But, you're clearly a bitch. First, what the hell is that song about? I'd seriously stop making tick-tock comments because you sound like a flamer every time you reference your poem/song.

Second, I've never seen an ...[text shortened]... 'm not so sure I'm up for giving Rahim another try, he's kind of a douchebag.
Recc'd.

I would use all of my remaining rec's, but unfortunately, RHP doesn't allow that.

c

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by RahimK
I recall a certain post when I said I was superior to you and didn't want to waste my time proving it and you said that you were 1700+ and I rememeber seeing that rating also.

Rhp ratings, we were close but my OTB experience and rating gave me the edge.

And yes, Ke4 would not have saved you. The move was Kf6.

Even after you played Kg5 and I played Q cheese Mama! cus this game is ova! Onions baby, Onions!!

Ah, good 'ole Raptors announcer.
It was lost anyway, Qe7's not a factor, I would have resigned in a couple of moves no matter what I played, instead I resigned right away. I wasn't even close to finding the best move in that position though, and I knew it - so I quit, it was done.

Well besides OTB you have white, less games, and a time control you're accustomed to.

Yeah, I resigned before you had the chance to whip out that side-splitting comment.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - I haven't been 1700+ in a long time. And, in previous posts of yours, you seem to insinuate that you could, and perhaps should, be 2000+.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
14 Jun 07

They haven't asked 😉

I did post in on here. But conveniently, you were not around then. You just happened to show up when cms and I would have our arguments and then disappear till next time. Impeccable timing.
Cheap excuses 😉

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

It was lost anyway, Qe7's not a factor, I would have resigned in a couple of moves no matter what I played, instead I resigned right away. I wasn't even close to finding the best move in that position though, and I knew it - so I quit, it was done.

Well besides OTB you have white, less games, and a time control you're accustomed to.

Yeah, I resigned ...[text shortened]... previous posts of yours, you seem to insinuate that you could, and perhaps should, be 2000+.
CFC 1881 last time I check putting me in the Elite Class A.

And last time I check only, 15% of the World's Chess players were over 1800.

O ya, that real OTB ratings. None of this fake online rating garbage.

You gave me white, I play OTB on the side, much better then online garbage, time control I used 1/14 as usual. Still have 15 days left in the bank. I said I would beat you and I did.

But what about that book/db you were using. I was reading you post during that game and it sounds like move 20ish you were still in book or familiar with? Damn! I should get that book!

That 2000+ was not me. I have no doubts that If I continue playing on here I will break 1900 easily.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Korch
Cheap excuses 😉
If you beg, I will post it here.

c

Moves
14 Jun 07

CFC 1881 last time I check putting me in the Elite Class A.

And last time I check only, 15% of the World's Chess players were over 1800.

O ya, that real OTB ratings. None of this fake online rating garbage.

You gave me white, I play OTB on the side, much better then online garbage, time control I used 1/14 as usual. Still have 15 days left in the b ...[text shortened]... 2000+ was not me. I have no doubts that If I continue playing on here I will break 1900 easily.
So you have no doubt you'd break 1900. Meaning the rating difference from my max to yours and Korch's to yours is still appx. equal.

Class A is elite? It's very good, maybe great, but elite deserves a higher standard - maybe FM+ is elite.

You were playing book moves too, it was somewhere around 20 when you deviated, my only reference was Play the Sicilian Dragon, and you chose a very tactical line - not that anything in the Yugoslav isn't tactical.

You've definitely insinuated, perhaps said outright, that you're capable of 2000+ - at least on RHP.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
14 Jun 07

If you beg, I will post it here.
Do it, if you dont afraid 😀

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

So you have no doubt you'd break 1900. Meaning the rating difference from my max to yours and Korch's to yours is still appx. equal.

Class A is elite? It's very good, maybe great, but elite deserves a higher standard - maybe FM+ is elite.

You were playing book moves too, it was somewhere around 20 when you deviated, my only reference was Play the S ...[text shortened]... initely insinuated, perhaps said outright, that you're capable of 2000+ - at least on RHP.
If I was playing book move, I surely didn't know it. When we go over the game I will let you know but I believe it was around move 15 that I was out of books.

1900 yes. I do not recall saying 2000+ on Rhp. Show me.

I do remember someone posting that in my thread but it was not I.

I had my mouth shut plotting my victory celebration. Went pretty well. I wish I could find 1 more clip though. It would have been perfect 🙁

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

Some say I’m out of control but I don’t think so. Maybe I’m a rebel without a cause or maybe this is just who I am.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
14 Jun 07

Okay enough garbage. Who wants to go over the game!

The game, not practise, but the game.

&mode=related&search=

I had a few position which we could discuss. When do you want to start cms?

S

Moves
14 Jun 07

hmmm....how long do messages stay in the outbox for?

its only the fact that I remember calculating a draw for cms, and I reme,ber sending it to deepthought, but, its not in the outbox and I didn't make a copy....

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
14 Jun 07

Okay enough garbage. Who wants to go over the game!

The game, not practise, but the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI&mode=related&search=

I had a few position which we could discuss. When do you want to start cms?
Nope, bored with it now