I challenge

I challenge

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by RahimK
I have no doubts that you are better then me at Chess.

Your Chess = My English.
So you afraid to play against stronger players (like some of your fans).

Your English = My Russian 😉

London

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by RahimK
I am the MVP. You got the worlds best players and I'm the MVP.

To bad I couldn't find that part of the clip 🙁

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI&mode=related&search=
What's the MVP?

DS

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
Man CMS I would have timed out before resigning, that son of a bitch doesnt deserve such sportsmenship
Yeah right - great sportsmanship - sloping off on an alleged vacation when the writing was on the wall. Hah!!

I think we should all congratulate Rahim on a well deserved win - well played my friend.

And congratulations to McTayto for having read it right early on. 😉

All we need now is a public congratulations from cms.

And for Korch and his minions to stop the BS. 🙁

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Haha - touché.

Take that wormwood!!!
I'm in a world of pain. really. 😴

not going to start spewing nonsense just because I'm provoked to.

DS

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by wormwood

not going to start spewing nonsense just because I'm provoked to.
Why not? You don't usually need provoking - ROFL.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
14 Jun 07

So, when does the rematch start? This is better than Ultimate Fighting Championship!

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally Posted By RahimK:

"Typical game between a Class A OTB player and a nobody. Like I said, you aren't in the same league as me - not worthy."

"Cms, You’re career’s like a threadmill, you are running but you ain’t going no where. Me on the other hand, I can blow a 100 steps and bounce back like a rubber band. I am way past him. Got him playing catch – up. I’ll be right there if he ever mess up."

"I want to let it be know that I did not flag cms when I had the chance, I did not complain about him using his vacation and I did not comment on the game once it began or write anything in this thread."

"Keep hating, but I am clearly superior, just as I said before the game."

"Here is your MVP, Rahim K!"

"I don't need to be classy."

"I am the MVP. You got the worlds best players and I'm the MVP."

"I'm never ever gon' change!"

[WORD TOO LONG]

And just when I was going to say congratulations to you.

All of this crap from you was not needed. Sure, you won, and you played well. But then you blew it all with your petty arrogance, when all that needed saying was, "I won, CMS lost." You stooped down to boasting and ranting.

w

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
And just when I was going to say congratulations to you.
Agree! I posted Rahim a good luck private message at the start of the thread, but his crowing over his victory is just nauseating.

MS

Under Cover

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

I don't owe anything to either of these players, but I have an observation to make. Anyone who reads this thread can plainly see that as the game progressed, cmsmaster made some rather gracious comments about his opponent. On more than one occasion, he acknowledged that Rahimk was a stronger player than he originally gave credit for, and was generally complimentary of his opponent's play. Rahimk was silent throughout. At the end of the game, cmsmaster bowed out with the gracious statement "let the celebrations/annotations begin" (paraphrased if not quoted exactly). You can all read for yourselves how the self-proclaimed savior of RHP has handled his victory. Think what you want about these individuals, but for me the record is clear as to which of them is the superior human being and sportsman, if not the better chess player.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
14 Jun 07
2 edits

So, as we can see from these comments, RahimK won only one game, but lost much more - respect of many RHP players (except his "greatest fans" - McTayo and Dr Strangelove).

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Korch
So, as we can see from these comments, RahimK won only one game, but lost much more - respect of many RHP players (except his "greatest fans" - McTayo and Dr Strangelove).
Hey Korch Rahim will reject your offer, he only accepts games where he has the white pieces 😕

J

back in business

Moves
14 Jun 07

Stop mocking Rahim. We all make mistakes.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
Hey Korch Rahim will reject your offer, he only accepts games where he has the white pieces 😕
Let him speak himself

a

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

Curious as to what's being said, I just spent 5 minutes of quality time clicking the small yellow arrow to get here. is there any better way to get to the end of these looong threads?

R

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by allostery
Curious as to what's being said, I just spent 5 minutes of quality time clicking the small yellow arrow to get here. is there any better way to get to the end of these looong threads?
Lol

Click on the date 🙂.