go to next waiting game

go to next waiting game

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scoop122

Southport

Moves
05 Jan 07

when you click on this on the screen how does it decide which game to take you to?
is it the game with the least time remaining for you?
just interested
thanks

W

Moves
05 Jan 07

I assumed that it went to the one that moved the longest amount of time ago.

p
chaotic patzer

Campinas, SP; Brazil

Moves
05 Jan 07

i dont know, but yesterday when i asked about the feature i got a cool tip.. you can set it so it goes back to your "my games list" and then you can select which game you go to..

scoop122

Southport

Moves
05 Jan 07

Originally posted by pawntorook4
i dont know, but yesterday when i asked about the feature i got a cool tip.. you can set it so it goes back to your "my games list" and then you can select which game you go to..
good tip mate
how do you do that?

J

Maryland, US

Moves
05 Jan 07

Originally posted by scoop122
when you click on this on the screen how does it decide which game to take you to?
is it the game with the least time remaining for you?
just interested
thanks
I don't know how you set it to go to my games, but I've always just clicked on my games instead of the go to the next waiting game option.

p
chaotic patzer

Campinas, SP; Brazil

Moves
05 Jan 07

Originally posted by scoop122
good tip mate
how do you do that?
when you are making a move, (BEFORE YOU CLICK SUBMIT MOVE) look on the right hand side for the option "next game preference" this option is after "subscribe" and before "skip this game for now".. click "next game preference" and you should see the option there..