cheater's list ,message to redhotpawn admins

cheater's list ,message to redhotpawn admins

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Oct 21
2 edits

brrr

Im playing against him (second match,after an already suspicious one,)and he is moving exactly as stockfish best option suggested by free chess software online for many moves in a raw after playing a silly opening with a quite different style of playing,the style of a beginner,kinda I give you opening advantage than I use bot and I catch you.
well he has been catched,please boycot him ,verify if my observation can be confirmed .I repeat DON T JOIN MATCHES AGAINST HIM unless you wanna train against stockfish through him. and if possible close his account

is there any cheat detector on this site? ore cheater can run freely?let me know,this is a comunication to site admins

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Oct 21

@gome-z-eta said
brrr

Im playing against him (second match,after an already suspicious one,)and he is moving exactly as stockfish best option suggested by free chess software online for many moves in a raw after playing a silly opening with a quite different style of playing,the style of a beginner,kinda I give you opening advantage than I use bot and I catch you.
well he has been catc ...[text shortened]... detector on this site? ore cheater can run freely?let me know,this is a comunication to site admins
...probably the thread will be deleted.

personal attacks don't belong into the open Forums.

This would be better suited for personal feedback

Moves
14 Oct 21

@gome-z-eta said
brrr

well he has been catc ...[text shortened]... detector on this site? ore cheater can run freely?let me know,this is a comunication to site admins
There are a few on here that employ "engine-assistance". It's truly not difficult to determine. It's unfortunate; but it is the reality.

When I suspect a player of engine use, I just don't play them again.
I will not enter a tournament nor accept an invitation which includes their name. It's all that I can do.

The rest depends upon such an individual's conscience and level of ego-fragility.

Gladly, I can report that cheating is the exception and not the rule on this site.

Good luck!
And send me an invitation to play if you'd like.

Cheers!
Woof

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Woofwoof
other chess platforms detect suspicious players and close their account,evidently here is more necessary to keep all kind of players.this is unfortunate too but I can understand.of course let 's start a game.

Moves
14 Oct 21
4 edits

@Ponderable
I m not attacking anyone,a player using a bot cant be considered someone,but someone by who a bot is being used,and the acknowledgment of a cheater must be known by a extended chess community. sounds smelly this intimation to talk with low voice about that,I'm just yelling it at the window wide open,
if I wanna play at a high level I play against a bot or a high rated player,not against a low rated player using a bot,got me?

padre

Driftless Area

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Gome-Z-Eta

This is the process

What can I do if I have a strong suspicion my opponent is cheating?#fairplay

If you believe your opponent is cheating and you can provide some supporting evidence, please raise a 'Fair Play' ticket here.

https://www.dailychess.com/fairplay/createticket.php

https://www.dailychess.com/help/index.php?help=faq#fairplay

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

@Rey
I have proof of cheating not sospicious evidences,and it's easily comprovable by bringing our actual match pgn into a stockfish free bot,Im using the one on lichess to monitor all his moves and all his last moves are the first strongest option suggested by stockfish,not the second strongest one,nor the third.
To do that Im even forced to avoid eventually strong moves found by myself in order to mark the difference of gameplay,so im sacrificing my good moves to make clear Im not using the bot for my moves.
I just raise the question with no need to use external links of any sort.,thank you by the way for the reply.

padre

Driftless Area

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Gome-Z-Eta

They are not external links - they are links to the Help Forum on this website. That is the process for alerting this websites admins. That is the way they will see your message/concerns. Posting in this forum is not the process. This thread will probably be deleted by the moderators as you named names.

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Rey
got it ,ok,thank you then

Moves
14 Oct 21

tried to access but I play on redhot pawn and daily chess platform doesn t recognize me,should i open a new account there?

padre

Driftless Area

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

@Gome-Z-Eta

Hi

It's the same website - RedHotPawn is the original name. There are many names now. You are there - it's the same website.

Open a ticket and tell the admins your concerns.

Edit: You may have to logon - use your same email and password.

Or just go to the Help Forum on RedHotPawn. You went to the Only Chess Forum - go to the Help Forum instead.

Contentious

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

@Gome-Z-Eta

That was a bug this morning.

I couldn't log in either. I can now though. So try again.

They are the same website.

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Rey
I logged with my facebook account so I see no icon related to login similar to redhotpawn's one

padre

Driftless Area

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Gome-Z-Eta

I logged in to RedHotPawn and found the links there. This should work on your normal RedHotPawn logon you always use. Forget the DailyChess links - that is just adding to the confusion.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=faq#fairplay

https://www.redhotpawn.com/fairplay/createticket.php

What can I do if I have a strong suspicion my opponent is cheating?#fairplay
If you believe your opponent is cheating and you can provide some supporting evidence, please raise a 'Fair Play' ticket here.

Moves
14 Oct 21

@Rey
thankyou