1. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 10:362 edits
    brrr

Im playing against him (second match,after an already suspicious one,)and he is moving exactly as stockfish best option suggested by free chess software online for many moves in a raw after playing a silly opening with a quite different style of playing,the style of a beginner,kinda I give you opening advantage than I use bot and I catch you.
    well he has been catched,please boycot him ,verify if my observation can be confirmed .I repeat DON T JOIN MATCHES AGAINST HIM unless you wanna train against stockfish through him. and if possible close his account

is there any cheat detector on this site? ore cheater can run freely?let me know,this is a comunication to site admins
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 10:48
    @gome-z-eta said
    brrr

Im playing against him (second match,after an already suspicious one,)and he is moving exactly as stockfish best option suggested by free chess software online for many moves in a raw after playing a silly opening with a quite different style of playing,the style of a beginner,kinda I give you opening advantage than I use bot and I catch you.
    well he has been catc ...[text shortened]... detector on this site? ore cheater can run freely?let me know,this is a comunication to site admins
    ...probably the thread will be deleted.

personal attacks don't belong into the open Forums.

This would be better suited for personal feedback
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:02
    @gome-z-eta said
    brrr

well he has been catc ...[text shortened]... detector on this site? ore cheater can run freely?let me know,this is a comunication to site admins
    There are a few on here that employ "engine-assistance". It's truly not difficult to determine. It's unfortunate; but it is the reality.

When I suspect a player of engine use, I just don't play them again.
    I will not enter a tournament nor accept an invitation which includes their name. It's all that I can do.

The rest depends upon such an individual's conscience and level of ego-fragility.

Gladly, I can report that cheating is the exception and not the rule on this site.

Good luck!
    And send me an invitation to play if you'd like.

Cheers!
    Woof
  4. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:08
    @Woofwoof
    other chess platforms detect suspicious players and close their account,evidently here is more necessary to keep all kind of players.this is unfortunate too but I can understand.of course let 's start a game.
  5. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:114 edits
    @Ponderable
    I m not attacking anyone,a player using a bot cant be considered someone,but someone by who a bot is being used,and the acknowledgment of a cheater must be known by a extended chess community. sounds smelly this intimation to talk with low voice about that,I'm just yelling it at the window wide open,
    if I wanna play at a high level I play against a bot or a high rated player,not against a low rated player using a bot,got me?
  6. SubscriberRey
    padre
    Driftless Area
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:27
    @Gome-Z-Eta

This is the process

What can I do if I have a strong suspicion my opponent is cheating?#fairplay

If you believe your opponent is cheating and you can provide some supporting evidence, please raise a 'Fair Play' ticket here.

https://www.dailychess.com/fairplay/createticket.php

https://www.dailychess.com/help/index.php?help=faq#fairplay
  7. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:381 edit
    @Rey
    I have proof of cheating not sospicious evidences,and it's easily comprovable by bringing our actual match pgn into a stockfish free bot,Im using the one on lichess to monitor all his moves and all his last moves are the first strongest option suggested by stockfish,not the second strongest one,nor the third.
    To do that Im even forced to avoid eventually strong moves found by myself in order to mark the difference of gameplay,so im sacrificing my good moves to make clear Im not using the bot for my moves.
    I just raise the question with no need to use external links of any sort.,thank you by the way for the reply.
  8. SubscriberRey
    padre
    Driftless Area
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:48
    @Gome-Z-Eta

They are not external links - they are links to the Help Forum on this website. That is the process for alerting this websites admins. That is the way they will see your message/concerns. Posting in this forum is not the process. This thread will probably be deleted by the moderators as you named names.
  9. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:50
    @Rey
    got it ,ok,thank you then
  10. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 11:52
    tried to access but I play on redhot pawn and daily chess platform doesn t recognize me,should i open a new account there?
  11. SubscriberRey
    padre
    Driftless Area
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 12:031 edit
    @Gome-Z-Eta

Hi

It's the same website - RedHotPawn is the original name. There are many names now. You are there - it's the same website.

Open a ticket and tell the admins your concerns.

Edit: You may have to logon - use your same email and password.

Or just go to the Help Forum on RedHotPawn. You went to the Only Chess Forum - go to the Help Forum instead.
  12. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 12:311 edit
    @Gome-Z-Eta

That was a bug this morning.

I couldn't log in either. I can now though. So try again.

They are the same website.
  13. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 13:54
    @Rey
    I logged with my facebook account so I see no icon related to login similar to redhotpawn's one
  14. SubscriberRey
    padre
    Driftless Area
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 14:00
    @Gome-Z-Eta

I logged in to RedHotPawn and found the links there. This should work on your normal RedHotPawn logon you always use. Forget the DailyChess links - that is just adding to the confusion.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=faq#fairplay

https://www.redhotpawn.com/fairplay/createticket.php

What can I do if I have a strong suspicion my opponent is cheating?#fairplay
    If you believe your opponent is cheating and you can provide some supporting evidence, please raise a 'Fair Play' ticket here.
  15. Joined
    16 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 14:43
    @Rey
    thankyou

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree