Bindi the wonder girl!

Bindi the wonder girl!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Jun 10
1 edit

dear friends, behold and be amazed, our dear Aussie friend, the illustrious Bindi,
once touted as the gal who has lost the most games on RHP has overcome a player
no less than 700 points her superior if ratings are to be believed. Jack of Jack and
the beanstalk eat your heart out, you aint got nuthin on this giant killer! Yes dear
friends weighing in at a mere 1010 rating points she traversed the beanstalk like a
gazelle and felled the giant with a mighty swing of her chess axe! in the distance,
banners waved full of cheer and a little Queenslander gal shone brighter than the
Aussie sun!

Daverokudan (1710) v Elamef (1010) RHP 2010

Don't baptise cats!!

Manchester

Moves
20 Jun 10

Nice game 🙂
Buttons did good 🙂

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
21 Jun 10

Rec'd.

T

Moves
21 Jun 10

How did Daverokudan (1710) get to 1700!?!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
21 Jun 10

Originally posted by Tiwaking
How did Daverokudan (1710) get to 1700!?!
By NOT playing this Bindi evidently.

U

Moves
21 Jun 10

Sometimes I find playing "beginners" is its own challenge. They play so unconventionally I have to really watch the board because they're throwing stuff I'm not used to. Please it's easy to let your guard down and get caught slipping.

rc

Moves
21 Jun 10
2 edits

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
By NOT playing this Bindi evidently.
Sir Elamef if you please, she has been knighted by her clan, Morphys Maniacs™ for
valiant efforts at the board, Field marshal Paul von Leggett bestowed the honour on
her yesterday!

EL
The guy

...who does not know

Moves
21 Jun 10

Rock on Sir Elamef. She can play very tough. She has been playing chess for a while and does a great job. She deserves every bit of credit for winning. Shouldn't we ask Paul to change it to "Lady Elamef"? Seems more fitting for a lady. 😉
Eric

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
21 Jun 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dear friends, behold and be amazed, our dear Aussie friend, the illustrious Bindi,
once touted as the gal who has lost the most games on RHP has overcome a player
no less than 700 points her superior if ratings are to be believed. Jack of Jack and
the beanstalk eat your heart out, you aint got nuthin on this giant killer! Yes dear
friends w ...[text shortened]... Kg1h2 Nd3f2 36. Bc3e1 Qe3g3 37. Kh2g1 Nf2xh3 38. Kg1f1 Qg3d3 0-1[/pgn]
Nice mate at the end.

I had no clue whether white or black was going to win this game until the very end. Interesting from a sports-fan perspective.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
21 Jun 10

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
21 Jun 10

Sir Elamef if you please, she has been knighted by her clan, Morphys Maniacs™ for
valiant efforts at the board, Field marshal Paul von Leggett bestowed the honour on
her yesterday!
Hip Hip!!

r

Moves
21 Jun 10

Computor chess ??!

rc

Moves
21 Jun 10
2 edits

Originally posted by rutgerk
Computor chess ??!
Can we ask you, what do you mean, computer chess ? i do hope its not an accusation of cheating or i shall be forced to saddle my horse, ride across to Southern Sweden, slap you across the face with my glove a few times and you may choose your pistols at dawn! for the honour of the lady, you understand.

EL
The guy

...who does not know

Moves
21 Jun 10

Can we ask you, what do you mean, computer chess ? i do hope its not an accusation of cheating or i shall be forced to saddle my horse, ride across to Southern Sweden and you may choose your pistols at dawn! for the honour of the lady, you understand.
Yeah robbie, that is where you take old computer mice and use as pawns, old servers as rooks, old towers as knights, etc. You've heard of it. LOL For all of you robotics freaks and chess lovers. Check this out. My uncle knows this guy, their "battle bots" have competed. Kind of cool for all of us "mechanical, calculating, how does it work" types.

http://www.teamhassenplug.org/monsterchess/

Eric

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jun 10