A new engineer

A new engineer

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 Apr 11
1 edit

ME!!

Well according to my opponent in Game 8310090 who has decided to raise a fairplay ticket.

Can anyone do an analysis of how I have played to date in the match?

I use adramforallbraincell98 which seems more of a hindrance than help. I used to use adramforallbraincell121 but as age catches up more braincells
die.

🙄😠😕

E

c6

Moves
06 Apr 11

Is it kosher to be asking about this game in a public forum while it's in progress?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 Apr 11
1 edit

Originally posted by EinZweiDrei
Is it kosher to be asking about this game in a public forum while it's in progress?
The game will end at this point, either by me resigning next move or being removed from the site so I see no reason why not. I am just pissed off at the vile accustion.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 Apr 11

Good riddance

e4

Moves
06 Apr 11

Adram you are as clean as a whistle.

He is having some fun with you because your moves...
...trying to think of kind words.....not quite good.

Ignore him. He will most likely get his ear chewed for
wasting MODS time. (if he did indeed send a FTP).

E

c6

Moves
06 Apr 11
1 edit

Well, as long as you're alright with the repercussions of discussing it, then.

My personal opinion is that no engine user would be crazy enough to play the opening you played. And, correct me if I'm wrong -- I didn't want to run any analysis on the position, although I can't see what it would turn up -- but you seem to be losing, which is another thing no engine user would be crazy enough to do.

Furthermore, your rating is well below the elite level, which is where most engine use goes on. I'd say anyone whose rating starts with a 1 should be presumed innocent unless they're pulling some kind of meteoric climb, which you're not.

It would be truly surprising if this fair play ticket amounted to anything.

E

c6

Moves
06 Apr 11

GP:

Unrelated to the discussion, but why is there a single white pixel in the middle of your avatar?

Has that always been there? How have I not noticed it all this time?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 Apr 11

Well, as long as you're alright with the repercussions of discussing it, then.

My personal opinion is that no engine user would be crazy enough to play the opening you played. And, correct me if I'm wrong -- I didn't want to run any analysis on the position, although I can't see what it would turn up -- but you seem to be losing, which is another thin ...[text shortened]... ou're not.

It would be truly surprising if this fair play ticket amounted to anything.
Damn 😛

Looks like my usual crappy play then 🙁

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 Apr 11

Well piss up a rope, cancel the going away party. 😞

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
07 Apr 11

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Sorry to disappoint you 😛

England

Moves
07 Apr 11

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
at least you wont be lonely, unless of course you intend changing your name to 'rope'

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
07 Apr 11

That's why paolo sent in the FPT.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
07 Apr 11

Originally posted by adramforall
Sorry to disappoint you 😛
As much as I hate to admit it, I'd miss you. 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Apr 11

Originally posted by adramforall
ME!!

Well according to my opponent in Game 8310090 who has decided to raise a fairplay ticket.

Can anyone do an analysis of how I have played to date in the match?

I use adramforallbraincell98 which seems more of a hindrance than help. I used to use adramforallbraincell121 but as age catches up more braincells
die.

🙄😠😕
What were you thinking with those first two moves? Your bishop blocked your ability to open up the center, your queen going out just made itself a target. Explain why you made those two moves? Do you know about opening principles? If you know the principles of the openings you don't have to really even memorize so many opening moves, just follow the general guidelines. That plus you played someone almost a thousand points higher, I probably would have lost almost as fast but the game would have gone on more like openings should be.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
07 Apr 11

Game 8310090

Jesus wept

skeeter