I need a mentor

I need a mentor

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
11 Dec 05

I know all the basics of chess but I want to improve under to tutulage of a teacher, so would someone please take me one.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by pawn111
I know all the basics of chess but I want to improve under to tutulage of a teacher, so would someone please take me one.
I know of someone. His name is fritz, he'll teach you for a one time fee of $65. Try the electronics store at your local mall and you should find him.

SS

Moves
11 Dec 05

p

Moves
11 Dec 05

alright here fokes i meant online and for free, you know for the love of the game, out of your hearts

Moves
11 Dec 05

I'll take you on for £20 an hour. With that you will get your games fully annotated, personal tutoring with game instruction and puzzles. Act now and receive a free t-shirt.
Major credit cards accepted.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bad wolf
I'll take you on for £20 an hour. With that you will get your games fully annotated, personal tutoring with game instruction and puzzles. Act now and receive a free t-shirt.
Major credit cards accepted.
Why would he choose you for an hourly fee when he can get the same thing for a one time payment?

Moves
11 Dec 05
1 edit

alright here fokes i meant online and for free, you know for the love of the game, out of your hearts

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Why would he choose you for an hourly fee when he can get the same thing for a one time payment?
Maybe he can't afford to pay up-front?

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
11 Dec 05

What's in it for us?

d

Moves
12 Dec 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Wind close sailing to the.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
12 Dec 05

you know for the love of the game
we hate this game.

p

Moves
12 Dec 05

whats in it for you? you know I asked someone one day to teach me the basics, i didnt know them but they taught me, now im asking for more help and assuming someone with some guts will help you selfish puke

d

Moves
12 Dec 05

whats in it for you? you know I asked someone one day to teach me the basics, i didnt know them but they taught me, now im asking for more help and assuming someone with some guts will help you selfish puke
In order to learn the secret of chess, you first have to paint my fence, wax my car and sand my floors.

Trust me, I've seen it work.

SS

Moves
12 Dec 05

t

girls imaginations

Moves
12 Dec 05

i dont think tutalage is a word an that was a pretty dorky sentence