I’m thinking of forming a new clique

I’m thinking of forming a new clique

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

Sign up here and if you feel so inclined then include your resume or reason for applying.

Automatic acceptance will be applied to the following posters:
@Indonesia-Phil
@Drewnogal
@FMF
@Kewpie
@Gravedigger

[Errors and omissions noted and excepted]

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Jul 21

👍🏻

Gothenburg

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester

Cliques seem complicated, easier to be a freelancer, but thanks anyway. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

@torunn said
@divegeester

Cliques seem complicated, easier to be a freelancer, but thanks anyway. 🙂
Pity, you would have fitted in so well, and I would of course have respected your desire to continue your freelancing on a moonlighting basis.

The door remains open…

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

My little team will be called Gideon’s Army** I think, but that can be discussed once we forum an operational strategy and core mission with a clear values statement.

**after the Bible account of Gideon choosing the elite 300 men from the thousands who applied to fight.
Not the movie.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Sign up here and if you feel so inclined then include your resume or reason for applying.

Automatic acceptance will be applied to the following posters:
@Indonesia-Phil
@Drewnogal
@FMF
@Kewpie
@Gravedigger

[Errors and omissions noted and excepted]
Well, unfortunately, I'm not the first, but certainly not the last, to reject your oh-so-kind offer.

Given the no doubt nefarious nature of such a "clique", I'm afraid that my answer must be not only "no", but "hell no".

Sorry, kids.

Gothenburg

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Pity, you would have fitted in so well, and I would of course have respected your desire to continue your freelancing on a moonlighting basis.

The door remains open…
Thank you, and good luck, they are nice people.

SRB

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

The site should have a new cliques feature where you can challenge other cliques at chess and meet in your own clique forum. 🤔Ah.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21

@relentless-red said
The site should have a new cliques feature where you can challenge other clique's at chess and meet in your own clique forum. 🤔Ah.
Actually you might be onto something there.

How about a cliques ladder and clique battles where a new open forum is created but only members of the two cliques can post. Strict numbers of posts allowed and points for every handbag which connects with either a jowl or an ear???

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21

@torunn said
Thank you, and good luck, they are nice people.
You see!

This is exactly why you would fit in.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Well, unfortunately, I'm not the first, but certainly not the last, to reject your oh-so-kind offer.

Given the no doubt nefarious nature of such a "clique", I'm afraid that my answer must be not only "no", but "hell no".

Sorry, kids.
Thanks for dropping by; don’t forget to collect your sense of humour from the doorman on your way out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

Oh dear it appears Very Rusty disapproves and has resorted to expressing his emotions by alerting the OP.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester rather upset I didnt make the cut.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

@badradger said
@divegeester rather upset I didnt make the cut.
One of the “errors and omissions” old chap.

You would certainly be on the doorstep in the front of the queue.

SRB

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
Actually you might be onto something there.

How about a cliques ladder and clique battles where a new open forum is created but only members of the two cliques can post. Strict numbers of posts allowed and points for every handbag which connects with either a jowl or an ear???
I put something in the site ideas forum a while back asking for site tournaments that start as soon as they are full that could be entered by ad hoc groups of four. Less formal than clans and clubs. More immediate when small groups want to take each other on.

Tournaments come with their own little thread at the bottom. Could be interesting. Something people might subscribe to be part of??

Edit: Entry by ratings range, but by the average TER of the four.