The Zombie Voters Apocalypse

The Zombie Voters Apocalypse

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
10 Jan 21
2 edits

Metalbrain was right and I was wrong. Here's a list he provided to me of 10 people who are dead and voted in the 2020 election...

Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Audrey Cook
Frances Reckhow
Gertrude Nizzere
Deborah Jean Christiansen
James Blalock
Linda Kesler

Fraud exists! Why is the lamestream media denying the fact that these people are dead?

Edit: Wait. I just googled richard davis voter fraud. He's not dead. He registered his dead father to vote but was caught and that father never actually cast a vote. SInce we know lots of dead people DID vote, why is it so hard to find a list of actually dead people who actually voted?

Edit2: He gave an interview saying it was a "big red flag" that you can register to vote online. As if that system was less secure. "What do we do if Russia registers a bunch of fictitious people?" But back in the real world he was easily caught by a system that takes voter fraud very seriously.

Metal Brain: we need another name. Should I check the second one?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
10 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Metalbrain was right and I was wrong. Here's a list he provided to me of 10 people who are dead and voted in the 2020 election...

Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Audrey Cook
Frances Reckhow
Gertrude Nizzere
James Blalock
Linda Kesler

Fraud exists! Why is the lamestream media denying the fact that thes ...[text shortened]... kes voter fraud very seriously.

I’m getting the feeling that he was a Republican voter and did it so MB would have some sort of list for us.

m

Moves
10 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Audrey Cook
Frances Reckhow
Gertrude Nizzere
James Blalock
Linda Kesler

Fraud exists! Why is the lamestream media denying the fact that thes ...[text shortened]... kes voter fraud very seriously.

10 down...... 7 million to go.....
Keep up the good work, guys. 😴

w

Moves
10 Jan 21

@mghrn55 said
10 down...... 7 million to go.....
Keep up the good work, guys. 😴
Somebody's got to dig in the trenches. I sort of wish I had a team of high powered lawyers to do this evidence-searchy thing. You would think, given all the "allegations" that US senators keep talking about, that we'd be a lot closer to the 7 million number by now. I will keep this thread updated as more names keep piling in.

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Audrey Cook
Frances Reckhow
Gertrude Nizzere
James Blalock
Linda Kesler

"Edit: Wait. I just googled richard davis voter fraud. He's not dead. He registered his dead father to vote but was caught and that father never actually cast a vote."

None of the dead people actually casted a vote because they were caught! If they were not caught we would not know about them.

You did not honor your agreement. If you wanted to dispute the list you don't create a thread with a derogatory name instead of it saying "Metal Brain was right and I was wrong", that was the agreement.

You are a sore loser worse than Trump. Even when you concede you lash out and piss all over the agreement in a disrespectful way. You lost the bet. Own up to it!

w

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
"Edit: Wait. I just googled richard davis voter fraud. He's not dead. He registered his dead father to vote but was caught and that father never actually cast a vote."

None of the dead people actually casted a vote because they were caught! If they were not caught we would not know about them.

You did not honor your agreement. If you wanted to dispute the list you d ...[text shortened]... you lash out and piss all over the agreement in a disrespectful way. You lost the bet. Own up to it!
If the fraudster is caught before they vote on behalf of a zombie then the system is working. Your assertion is that the system is not working and dead people are voting. There are a handful of examples of this. Find 10 names please and I'll create a new thread.

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
If the fraudster is caught before they vote on behalf of a zombie then the system is working. Your assertion is that the system is not working and dead people are voting. There are a handful of examples of this. Find 10 names please and I'll create a new thread.
By that logic there are no dead people voting at all.
That was the very premise your accepted from the beginning. You accepted the first 5 I provided before we even started the bet.

You are contradicting yourself. You are rejecting what you once accepted. You cannot accept the first 5 and reject the last 5 with out being a major hypocrite.

Admit you are wrong and honor the bet.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
10 Jan 21
2 edits

@wildgrass said

Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Audrey Cook
Frances Reckhow
Gertrude Nizzere
James Blalock
Linda Kesler

Are you counting only the dead who are already under ground, or also the brain dead still above it ?

w

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
By that logic there are no dead people voting at all.
That was the very premise your accepted from the beginning. You accepted the first 5 I provided before we even started the bet.

You are contradicting yourself. You are rejecting what you once accepted. You cannot accept the first 5 and reject the last 5 with out being a major hypocrite.

Admit you are wrong and honor the bet.
No that is a false depiction of the conversation. My initial challenge to you was to name 10 dead people who voted. We still don't have that.

The reason why I asked in the first place is because that would be the kind of thing that a judge would be asking for. It seems there is very scant evidence of fraud.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

You did not honor your agreement. If you wanted to dispute the list you d ...[text shortened]... you lash out and piss all over the agreement in a disrespectful way. You lost the bet. Own up to it!
You are the constant loser.
I don’t know why the sane people on this forum constany continue to debate with you and your tinfoil hat pschosis.

It doesn’t matter what’s true or not. You have created a reality of which nobody can convince you is a mental construct. You need help and medication.
Or at the very least professional de-programming.

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
No that is a false depiction of the conversation. My initial challenge to you was to name 10 dead people who voted. We still don't have that.

The reason why I asked in the first place is because that would be the kind of thing that a judge would be asking for. It seems there is very scant evidence of fraud.
So dead people don't vote?
Why did you agree to 5 people already voting then?

This is your logic: You accepted 5 dead people voted and now that you lost the bet dead people don't vote, even the 5 dead people you accepted voted.

Hey captain obvious, why did you accept a bet based on 5 dead people voting and only 5 more needed to prove you wrong?

Are the first 5 zombies? You names the thread. I thought dead people don't vote. Why did you accept that the first 5 voted?

Are you really convinced that admitting you are wrong is worse than embarrassing yourself with dishonesty?