Skull

Skull

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compatability mode

Moves
03 Mar 18

How long do I have to claim a skull?

Australia

Moves
03 Mar 18

The skull will remain until one of these things happen:
1. You click on it.
2. Your opponent resigns.
3. Your opponent makes a move.
4. Russ does one of his housekeeping chores and wipes out any game in which neither party has moved for a long time.

compatability mode

Moves
03 Mar 18

Thanks!

Loco Wahine

Hawaii

Moves
03 Mar 18

Originally posted by @kewpie
The skull will remain until one of these things happen:
1. You click on it.
2. Your opponent resigns.
3. Your opponent makes a move.
4. Russ does one of his housekeeping chores and wipes out any game in which neither party has moved for a long time.
I didn't know an opponent could make a move after his/her time ran out. The time clock starts all over again?

Australia

Moves
03 Mar 18

Originally posted by @khandita108
I didn't know an opponent could make a move after his/her time ran out. The time clock starts all over again?
A timeout game remains valid until the win is claimed. (In OTB games, if your opponent doesn't notice that you're out of time you can move again.) On this site I believe tournament or clan games may be timed out automatically but I don't know how long that takes.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
03 Mar 18

Originally posted by @khandita108
If you don't claim the skull, your opponent can still move and the time clock restarts.
However,time bank is lost in that game for ever.
I think it's just tournaments where the auto timeout applies.