Quebec flag

Quebec flag

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
17 May 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Well he got his flag - so he wins the argument and doesn't need to leave.
I don't think the flag is really there - Bedingbedang has it (maybe those who had it before it was taken off the list got to keep it?), but it's not in the list, and if you click on it, you don't get to a list of players from Quebec. And Moraito doesn't have the Quebec flag, xe has a Martinique flag.

Montréal, Québec

Moves
17 May 07

bedingbedang was lucky and caught a glitch i believe. it has been fixed and now he is the only one with a flag.

🙁

What would really be appreciated is a post from either Chris or Russ on this subject.

DS

Moves
17 May 07
4 edits

Originally posted by Nordlys
I don't think the flag is really there - Bedingbedang has it (maybe those who had it before it was taken off the list got to keep it?), but it's not in the list, and if you click on it, you don't get to a list of players from Quebec. And Moraito doesn't have the Quebec flag, xe has a Martinique flag.
Aha - I assumed too soon........

😳

Isn't that unfair treatment of the other Quebec members? 😲

M

Montréal, Québec

Moves
17 May 07

Perhaps we meet somewhere else some day.
I will finished my two games with my friend Centour
and the five clan games for the Guitar Alliance in order to
not penalize the rank of this clan.
I will not begin other games and stop participating to any forum.
I have heard enough, you may continue to insult me I don't really care.

For Fabian: Hopfully that doesn't risk to happen...

F

Moves
17 May 07

Originally posted by Moraito
For Fabian: Hopfully that doesn't risk to happen...
Dear friend Moraito,

Our discussion has nothing to do with chess. You don't have to leave because of our disagreeing. People disagreee all the time. I can part your person from your opinion, I hope you can part my person from my opinion in this matter. We both have chess as our common denominator, and it should stay that way. This is only a debate, nothing more.

So, please stay, play chess and have fun.

From a friend in chess to another
Fabian Fnas

Montréal, Québec

Moves
08 Jun 07

still waiting after the admins to get their "political" promises going.... 😴😴😴😴😴

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Jun 07

Originally posted by climb2high
It was fun having your point of vue. Now, I want what we asked for to the admins of RHP. That is either our flag back, or a region concept.
I find it interesting that for somebody who is so desperate to fly their flag on an internet chess site, that you have a photo of a skier as your forum avatar, and no profile image.

D

Montréal, Québec

Moves
11 Jun 07
2 edits

simply because i did not know that i can have a profile image.

and i do know that i had a flag on this site and now it has been removed. with no reason given.

edit: As for the skier, it's my winter passion 🙂

F

Moves
11 Jun 07

I use the Swedish flag as my avatar. I have no problems with that.
If I couldn't represent my nationality with my Swedish flag, I could still have it as my avatar.
Why can't you?

Montréal, Québec

Moves
13 Jun 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
I find it interesting that for somebody who is so desperate to fly their flag on an internet chess site.......,

D
that i have paid.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
13 Jun 07

that i have paid.
Well done on going off topic, and taking 4 days to come up with such a brilliant slight.

I paid for 3 years worth of subs, FYI.

I find it interesting that somebody so desperate to fly their "nation's" flag on an internet chess site, still doesn't do it despite finding out how to 4 days ago.

D

Montréal, Québec

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Well done on going off topic, and taking 4 days to come up with such a brilliant slight.

I paid for 3 years worth of subs, FYI.

D
same topic. being that i don't have my flag.

3 years... wow. you found this site before me 🙂 congrats ! wou hou !

It's very simple. But Russ and Chris make it very complicated. Of course, what is a flag on an internet chess site ? ... nothing. but giving it and taking it away (with no reason) IS something.

Montréal, Québec

Moves
09 Jul 07

still nothing....

D

Moves
09 Jul 07
1 edit

It's very simple. But Russ and Chris make it very complicated. Of course, what is a flag on an internet chess site ? ... nothing. but giving it and taking it away (with no reason) IS something.
last time i checked, Quebec wasn't a country. I also noticed you adopted the antartican flag rather than canada. 😕

maybe you should have pride of your country 😞

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
10 Jul 07

... nothing. but giving it and taking it away (with no reason) IS something.
There was a reason and it has been pointed out MANY times. You just refuse to accept it as it would ruin your drawn out temper tantrum over this issue.