1. Standard memberjoeboy69
    Angazi
    South Africa
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 12:48
    Hi
    I am a subscriber, have been for a few years. My latest auto-renew failed and I had to update my credit card details as I received a new one during the year. I did so, but it seems the renewal failed again (can't see any deduction on my account). I suspect it is because the only info I provide is the card info and the expiry date, not the CVT number at the back.

My profile shows I'm still a subscriber, but not when the subscription expires, so can also not see from there if the renewal went through but will just take a while to reflect on my side.

Any similar experiences?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 14:08
    Originally posted by @joeboy69
    Hi
    I am a subscriber, have been for a few years. My latest auto-renew failed and I had to update my credit card details as I received a new one during the year. I did so, but it seems the renewal failed again (can't see any deduction on my account). I suspect it is because the only info I provide is the card info and the expiry date, not the CVT number at ...[text shortened]... newal went through but will just take a while to reflect on my side.

Any similar experiences?
    I presume you have tried to renew your subs by clicking your avatar and then "my subscriptions"
    It does say in there that changes can take up to 21 days to be shown so maybe that's it.
    Otherwise if you send feedback they will tell you the position and what(if anything) you need to do.
  3. Standard memberjoeboy69
    Angazi
    South Africa
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 16:05
    Yip, have tried; still shows e as a subscriber but I suspect it wasn't renewed as I haven't paid yet .. Worst case I will let the subscription lapse and try to subscribe as a new subscriber ..
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 12:30
    Originally posted by @joeboy69
    Yip, have tried; still shows e as a subscriber but I suspect it wasn't renewed as I haven't paid yet .. Worst case I will let the subscription lapse and try to subscribe as a new subscriber ..
    I'm sure you'll get a reply if you send feedback.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 01:43
    Subscriptions represent cash to the site owner and therefore get priority in the feedback system. Make sure you select the right option on the feedback page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree