problem with kindle fire

problem with kindle fire

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

y

Moves
01 Jan 13

when trying to move pieces on my kindle they go to random squares on the board rather than the correct one

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
03 Jan 13

Originally posted by yowier
when trying to move pieces on my kindle they go to random squares on the board rather than the correct one
Which generation is it...maybe HD ? On their browser or the app ?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
08 Jan 13
4 edits

Originally posted by yowier
Do you use a web browser zoom mode when browsing/using RHP? This might be a cause, should such an option exist. Which browser do you use?

(Now slightly terrififed that I now need a Kindle Fire for testing.)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Which generation is it...maybe HD ? On their browser or the app ?
Kindle Fire has an app for RHP?

I haven't seen it. Where would I go to find such a thing?

I just use their browser to peruse RHP, but it's not ideal. For one thing, using the Kindle keyboard is laborious compared to using my full-size keyboard on the computer.

Naturally, I bought my Fire right before the HD came out. Story of my life.

Edit: I haven't tried moving in any games while on the Kindle though, so I can't testify as to its accuracy there.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Kindle Fire has an app for RHP?

I haven't seen it. Where would I go to find such a thing?

I just use their browser to peruse RHP, but it's not ideal. For one thing, using the Kindle keyboard is laborious compared to using my full-size keyboard on the computer.

Naturally, I bought my Fire right before the HD came out. Story of my life.

Edit: I ...[text shortened]... moving in any games while on the Kindle though, so I can't testify as to its accuracy there.
Well, it's not actually designed as such, for kindle fire, but it works 'well enough'.
Try it at: http://www.redhotpawn.com/rival/download/download.php

N.B. Russ said recently that he'd 'get to work on the Amazon marketplace', but he has his hands full right now with the 'new site UI'...