1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 17:54
    Somehow I just got kicked out of the One Day ladder. I didn't press any button planning to do this. I've been climbing steadily over many months and got to about 190.
    I just won a game and was looking to see when I could re-challenge, when a message appeared at the top saying "You've chosen to leave the ladder" no way to stop it!

I didn't chose to leave.

Help. Can you please put me back in where I was? I just played HEDROSS and won today at about 14:00 GMT.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 18:57
    Originally posted by @hyperion7
    Somehow I just got kicked out of the One Day ladder. I didn't press any button planning to do this. I've been climbing steadily over many months and got to about 190.
    I just won a game and was looking to see when I could re-challenge, when a message appeared at the top saying "You've chosen to leave the ladder" no way to stop it!

I didn't chose to l ...[text shortened]... n you please put me back in where I was? I just played HEDROSS and won today at about 14:00 GMT.
    You will probably need to send a feedback to Admin.
    The link is at the bottom of the page, under 'support'.
  3. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 19:33
    thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree