1. Joined
    14 Oct '10
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 13:53
    What is the best way to use this site. Is it clubs , clans , tournament or ladders. In other words. What is the heart or soul of this place.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 14:161 edit
    Originally posted by @eetunari7
    What is the best way to use this site. Is it clubs , clans , tournament or ladders. In other words. What is the heart or soul of this place.
    Try them all and then decide for yourself!
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 19:09
    There are many answers to this question. Use the in-game chat function and ask each of your opponents. If you're focused on improving your game, visit the Only Chess forum. If you're focused on human interaction, check out all the forums. Join a couple of clubs to make contact with opponents with similar interests and playing skills. That's about as far as you can go without paying for a subscription.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 22:12
    Looking at your joining date I assume you've taken over someone else's account.
    A good club for tournaments is Club 229.
    A good club for forum interaction is Club 108.
  5. Joined
    14 Oct '10
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 08:25
    I really cant remember but i must have joined many years ago and then stopped playing here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree