Discount For Introducing Players Who Buy Subscriptions

Discount For Introducing Players Who Buy Subscriptions

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV

Moves
26 May 11

Hi, I introduced two players a couple of years ago, and was wondering if I could get a discount on my subscription? The players are: "Woodyb52" and "Fisherking108". My name is "Sidd Vicious".

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
26 May 11

Originally posted by Sidd Vicious
Hi, I introduced two players a couple of years ago, and was wondering if I could get a discount on my subscription? The players are: "Woodyb52" and "Fisherking108". My name is "Sidd Vicious".
lol, I don't think so.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
26 May 11

Originally posted by Sidd Vicious
Yes you can get a discount.

At present the discount rate is set at 0%.

When you introduce 8 more people who remain active paying members for at least 5 years I believe that the discount rate rises to 0.01%.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
26 May 11

Originally posted by adramforall
Yes you can get a discount.

At present the discount rate is set at 0%.

When you introduce 8 more people who remain active paying members for at least 5 years I believe that the discount rate rises to 0.01%.
That makes all the sense in the world to me...lol, I say that as I missed out on the 'long term discount' because my brother in law initially subscribed for me and the renewal was a day late due to a 'different card' being used...same person, different card ( not one continued subscription I think they call it )..it then passed to my wife the last couple of subs. I do try to subscribe by myself but how can I possibly refuse all these kind benefactors 😛