did the reminder option vanish?

did the reminder option vanish?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 May 13

seems so, or I didn't find it yet.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by Ponderable
Screw them.

Take the skull, take the skull, take the skull.
Take the grenade, see the pin, pull, pull, pull.

Australia

Moves
03 May 13

Try MyEmailSettings.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
Try MyEmailSettings.
There i can choose if I wish to get reminders. On the mygames page I send those. And I send reminders before taling skulls in friendlies.

Australia

Moves
04 May 13

That shows you how observant I am, I hadn't even noticed that column had disappeared from MyGames. Do you have any games in that situation? I'd expect something to bob up in the Actions column, but maybe Russ will tell us.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
That shows you how observant I am, I hadn't even noticed that column had disappeared from MyGames. Do you have any games in that situation? I'd expect something to bob up in the Actions column, but maybe Russ will tell us.
I thought first it had to do with the cancellation of timeouts. But those are available again. So I tought that the reminders might have been scrapped if too many people felt imitated by them.

dp

Moves
04 May 13

bring back the reminders ...please

RHP Member No.16

Moves
04 May 13

The "send reminder" option didn't usually appear until an opponent was getting close to the end of the time-out period.
Do you currently have any game where your opponent has not moved for several days and is almost running out of time?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by mwmiller
The "send reminder" option didn't usually appear until an opponent was getting close to the end of the time-out period.
Do you currently have any game where your opponent has not moved for several days and is almost running out of time?
actually the option surfaced after the opponent didn't move for two days.

And I not only have games where my opponents time is ticking away, but also skulls which I would not really want to take...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 May 13
1 edit

I thought first it had to do with the cancellation of timeouts. But those are available again. So I tought that the reminders might have been scrapped if too many people felt imitated by them.
imitated/irritated/intimidated

You say 'tomato', I say... 'tomatillo'. 🙂

Australia

Moves
05 May 13

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
05 May 13

Originally posted by Suzianne

I think his English is pretty good.

A lot better than my German.

Ich bin ein tomato!!!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 May 13

Originally posted by Suzianne

intimidated was the word I wanted to write. I should begin rereading before posting 🙁

Ich bin eine Tomate...

RHP Member No.16

Moves
05 May 13

I haven't seen where Russ has mentioned this in any of his posts concerning problems with the new site, so maybe you will have to send a feedback to get his attention!

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
07 May 13

Originally posted by mwmiller
I haven't seen where Russ has mentioned this in any of his posts concerning problems with the new site, so maybe you will have to send a feedback to get his attention!
Look in wallet to pay sub.

If no money found set zoom to 200%.

If still nothing found, send feedback.