Blitz beta provisional help

Blitz beta provisional help

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mm

Moves
06 Oct 12

Hi, since yesterday I'm not able to play Blitz games anymore. Now a new message appears, a provisional help, that advises to have the latest Macromedia Flash. I have updated it but the blitz still doesn't work (the waiting room is empty). I'm connecting from home, I have even open the port indicated in the firewall. Are there other people experiencing the same problem?

Thank you for your help in advance!

s

Moves
06 Oct 12

HI SINCE YESTERDAY i CANNOT PLAY BLITZ TOO; i HAVE UPDATED jAVA AND mACROMEDIA FLASH; dOES NOT WORK; plEASE ADVISE

Moves
06 Oct 12

I too am not able to use blitz since yesterday. I'm getting error messages telling me to check my internet connection. There's no problem with my connection -- it is working with every other site.

When can we expect a fix? Please give this high priority -- you are dealing with a community of addicts.

Thank you.

Australia

Moves
07 Oct 12

All three of you, suggest you Send Feedback - that should make sure something happens.

s

Moves
07 Oct 12

feedback sent; siretb thank you

b

Moves
07 Oct 12

same problem here 🙁

Moves
07 Oct 12

Same here, using macbook air, max os x 10.7.5

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
08 Oct 12
1 edit

Yes, there's something still not right...nobody is in there and it won't let me offer a game...OR, perhaps folk have to be in there before the site will allow a game to be offered..Even though I've never previously witnessed an empty Blitz site, that last scenario just doesn't sound right lol.

Australia

Moves
08 Oct 12

If a couple of you guys arrange to meet there at a particular time you'll be able to test the offer function for yourselves. The more info the better when it comes to site bugs.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
08 Oct 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Kewpie
If a couple of you guys arrange to meet there at a particular time you'll be able to test the offer function for yourselves. The more info the better when it comes to site bugs.
Well, I note Russ is presently in there so something is being done !!

Edit: Fixed !!
Thread 148891