Your Assessment of Red Hot Pawn

Your Assessment of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Fixating again?
Not at all, just wondering where you were to support Josephw in an explanation of what you meant by claiming it was beneficial for RHP to gain "market share"

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by josephw
A good loud fight is a good thing. Gets it all out in the open.
And yet you've spent years in the spirituality forum dodging, deflecting, avoiding. making little jibes then disappearing off. Perhaps this is not you - have you given a family member your login details?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 16

Bob has proven that he is interested in an objective and civil discussion in that he has refrained from using inflammatory language and name calling even when he is repeatedly vilified in the most egregious manner. I think that speaks volumes about his character.
Grampy Bobby (Bob, as you call him) is interested in nothing of the sort. He is the biggest troll here and spends his time thinking up ideas for trite threads which he suspects will create heated exchanges. Meanwhile while he sits back from the fray and does nothing more than pump out pathetic copy/pasted text or 100s of stupid quotations in order to avoid "objective discussion".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 16

Grampy bobby are you going to explain what you meant by "market share"?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, sure, the same sort of thing could be said about anyone here and it probably would be true.
Agreed. I'm inclined to imagine the best in folks in spite of the mud slinging.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
I think people should respond to each other and stand up for/against others as they see fit. I think everyone's posting history "speaks volumes" about their characters in so far as they are revealed here.
True. In so far as they are revealed here.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by divegeester
And yet you've spent years in the spirituality forum dodging, deflecting, avoiding. making little jibes then disappearing off. Perhaps this is not you - have you given a family member your login details?
That's your perception of it, but from where I sit I see a different picture. I've always tried to be true to my beliefs and posted accordingly. Not perfectly, but as honestly as I know how.

I try to give the same consideration to others. I don't see how you can imagine how I've "disappeared off". It's still me and I'm still here. As far as dodging, deflecting, avoiding and making little jibes is concerned, the same can be said about everyone else.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16

Agreed. I'm inclined to imagine the best in folks in spite of the mud slinging.
So why, the other day, were you claiming that people - who see Grampy Bobby's behaviour differently from the way you see it - have "deadened morality"? How is that "imagining the best in folks"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 16

That's your perception of it, but from where I sit I see a different picture. I've always tried to be true to my beliefs and posted accordingly. Not perfectly, but as honestly as I know how.

I try to give the same consideration to others. I don't see how you can imagine how I've "disappeared off". It's still me and I'm still here. As far as dodging, deflecting, avoiding and making little jibes is concerned, the same can be said about everyone else.
Yes, I think everyone tries to post honestly and according to their true beliefs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 16
1 edit

As far as dodging, deflecting, avoiding and making little jibes is concerned, the same can be said about everyone else.
No not everyone, but certainly about some, like yourself in recent times in the spirituality forum - where that was your typical MO. Also in the "memo" thread after you made your James 4;4 comment you were furtive and dodging for pages and pages. Admittedly here, now, in this thread, you are being more forthright.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16

Also in the "memo" thread after you made your James 4;4 comment you were furtive and dodging for pages and pages.
It wasn't the Memo thread it was this Thread 167360 pages 13-15

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
So why, the other day, were you claiming that people - who see Grampy Bobby's behaviour differently from the way you see it - have "deadened morality"? How is that "imagining the best in folks"?
Good question. It all depends on the context. In the real world, face to face, I wouldn't be so presumptuous. But in here things are different. Each moment of any particular post is narrowly defined by it's specific context. But out here on the highways and byways of real life there's a much broader context, one that requires a slower and more even keeled approach. Here it's the spur of the moment kind of knee jerk reaction, impulsive, hurried approach. I speak for myself.

To be honest, I'm not particularly pleased with my performance. But I've learned much, mostly by way of blunder, as always. Most of all I try to be honest with myself and others. That's why I can say that the more I learn the less I know. I seem to be rambling my way through this cloud of ignorance with the light in view at the end of the tunnel.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16
1 edit

[b]Good question. It all depends on the context. In the real world, face to face, I wouldn't be so presumptuous. But in here things are different. Each moment of any particular post is narrowly defined by it's specific context. But out here on the highways and byways of real life there's a much broader context, one that requires a slower and more even keeled ap ...[text shortened]... e spur of the moment kind of knee jerk reaction, impulsive, hurried approach. I speak for myself./b]
Accusing others, after differences of perception and opinion in message board conversation of having, "deadened morality" is extremely vitriolic and mean-spirited. You seem to pose as a poster who is against vitriol and mean-spiritedness and yet you come out with stuff like that.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

No not everyone, but certainly about some, like yourself in recent times in the spirituality forum - where that was your typical MO. Also in the "memo" thread after you made your James 4;4 comment you were furtive and dodging for pages and pages. Admittedly here, now, in this thread, you are being more forthright.
That's you perception. It appeared I was dodging, but I wasn't. I simply didn't want to get embroiled in something that was being made to look like something other than what I meant. I explained it clearly enough, but you and FMF insisted I meant it in a way other than I did. So I chose to not engage further. That's all there is to it.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
Accusing others, after differences of perception and opinion in message board conversation of having, "deadened morality" is extremely vitriolic and mean-spirited. You seem to pose as a poster who is against vitriol and mean-spiritedness and yet you come out with stuff like that.
Ok. You found me out. Ready to move on now? 😉