Working out, part 2

Working out, part 2

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Aug 19

@patzering said
Rusty can't do no pull-ups and you know it.
Dude, VR is the strongest man on this site, he said so himself ... numerous times.

Moves
27 Aug 19

@kegge said
Dude, VR is the strongest man on this site, he said so himself ... numerous times.
If he’s that sure...maybe he is.🤔😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Aug 19

@kegge said
Kegge settle down boy, that was many years ago my banter friend.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
If he’s that sure...maybe he is.🤔😉
The years may have changed that. I am not the man I was a decade ago for sure. 😉

-VR

Moves
28 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
The years may have changed that. I am not the man I was a decade ago for sure. 😉

-VR
None of us (well the men anyway) are.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
None of us (well the men anyway) are.
Depends the shape one keeps in. I've seen a power lifter in his 70's of course not every day you come across that. 😉 I am quite sure he is in better shape than a lot of younger men!

-VR

Moves
28 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Depends the shape one keeps in. I've seen a power lifter in his 70's of course not every day you come across that. 😉 I am quite sure he is in better shape than a lot of younger men!

-VR
UR right. We come in all sorts of shape, don't we?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
UR right. We come in all sorts of shape, don't we?
Yes, You are one of the few on here who I would expect to be the same in person as you are on here! 😉 I hope someday we get the chance to meet up maybe go out for a dinner.

-VR

Moves
28 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Yes, You are one of the few on here who I would expect to be the same in person as you are on here! 😉 I hope someday we get the chance to meet up maybe go out for a dinner.

-VR
Sounds like a plan, perhaps we could do a Maritimes Meetup.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
Sounds like a plan, perhaps we could do a Maritimes Meetup.
Yes, that is a strong possibility. I know I am bias but Nova Scotia has some great scenery. People come from all over the world to go around the cabot trail in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. You have to book rooms well in advance or have a camper or R.V., personally I think the fall of the year is best it has cooled down some the leaves are turning which makes for some beautiful pictures.

No working out though that is relaxing time! 😉

-VR

Moves
29 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Yes, that is a strong possibility. I know I am bias but Nova Scotia has some great scenery. People come from all over the world to go around the cabot trail in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. You have to book rooms well in advance or have a camper or R.V., personally I think the fall of the year is best it has cooled down some the leaves are turning which makes for some beautiful pictures.

No working out though that is relaxing time! 😉

-VR
Well maybe something can be "worked out".