Why Americans are fat and loud?

Why Americans are fat and loud?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by josephw
Why should I PM divegeester?

[b]"Just say how you think a verse about someone being "an enemy of God" applies to divegeester."

Hey, you said it. I didn't. I haven't said anything I feel I need to acquit myself of.[/b]
It appears to me to be another cheap shot from you. You are aware of how easy it is to throw cheap shots don't you. You will probably notice that I never use Biblical scripture to score cheap points. I don't think that is how God would want the bible used.

F

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Rather than public ally throwing Bibble verses out and trying to hide behind them, why don't you actually address me directly with whatever accusation is on you mind, why you think you are justified and what action you think should take to address your concerns?
I quite like the term "Bibble verses" for Bible citations wielded in order to land shoddy blows online e.g. citing a verse with the word "fool" in it when you disagree with someone.

To Bibble (verb), Bibbler (noun), Bibblish (noun), Bibbly (adjective), Bibblily (abverb).

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by josephw
Sorry FMF that you don't understand what James 4:4 means. Study up on it and reread the post by divegeester and my reply to it. Then tell me what you think it means based on the context of the posts in question.

If you so desire. Another alternative might be for you to PM divegeester and ask him.
Page 13
The post of mine to which to replied with James 4:4, was me replying to Wolfgang59. I made a comment about GB ignoring posts made directly to him (which he does all the time to all of his detractors) and instead copy/pasting various secular quotations and platitudes.

In reply to this you said:
You pick the strangest bedfellows geester. James 4:4

So who is the strange bedfellow, wolfgang59?
Are you saying that I am an enemy of God because I challenge Grampy Bobby about his posting style, or because I talk to Wolfgang59 about it?

Moves
08 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I quite like the term "Bibble verses" for Bible citations wielded in order to land shoddy blows online e.g. citing a verse with the word "fool" in it when you disagree with someone.

To Bibble (verb), Bibbler (noun), Bibblish (noun), Bibbly (adjective), Bibblily (abverb).
Or citing a verse with "satan" in it if one really wants to get below the belt.

Using a bible verse about being "an enemy of God" as an insult aimed at another Christian in order to score points in an internet argument, has got to be one of the most mealy-mouthed tactics I've seen here.

Moves
08 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well, I dunno.

Peruse this:
Originally posted by FMF
[b]Don't you see any hypocrisy in yourself for not tackling "the same few posters who hope to dominate and belittle the others, prove that they are right, and disintegrate every decent thread" when... what? Ah yes... when they are defending [in their own peculiarly raw and abusive way] Grampy ...[text shortened]... to defend him against that false narrative. She "let it pass", and you got away with doing it.
It's classic FMF behaviour.

His geester sidekick, in another thread a day or so ago, enjoyed instructing me that a fellow RHP member is a pariah. I responded with words to the effect that no decent Christian (because Divegeester, despite the available evidence, advertises himself as such) would consider anyone a pariah.

While not using that explicit concept, I've come to the conclusion that both these aforementioned posters are a blight on any forum. They seek to stifle and control discussion, forcing poster after poster to submit to inquisition and cross-examination, and diverting and controlling any thread according to their own purposes. In truth, since their technique is the same whatever a thread's subject, their overriding purpose is clearly to control and destroy.

I've come to the conclusion that the only recourse open to genuine, well-intentioned forum members is to pay them absolutely no attention whatsoever.

I recommend this course of action to all forum members who dislike the antics of this gruesome twosome.

F

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
...[No] decent Christian (because Divegeester, despite the available evidence, advertises himself as such) would consider anyone a pariah.
Suzianne called me a "pariah" a few days ago. Is she a "decent Christian" or not?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Feb 16

Funny how we are speaking about "good" and "bad" Christians
and the name of the forum prophet and his unchristian behavior
hasn't even been touched not even with a rose petal. This forum
is nosediving.

Moves
08 Feb 16

His geester sidekick, in another thread a day or so ago, enjoyed instructing me that a fellow RHP member is a pariah. I responded with words to the effect that no decent Christian (because Divegeester, despite the available evidence, advertises himself as such) would consider anyone a pariah.

While not using that expli ...[text shortened]... mend this course of action to all forum members who dislike the antics of this gruesome twosome.
On these boards over the past couple of years and in addition to the diatribe you levied against me recently (about being a torturer etc), I have been called, by Christians whom you class as your friends here:

an enemy of god (currently under discussion in this thread)
a son of Satan
worse than Satan
a christian basher
a christian hater
an underminer of the faith of others
evil
deserving to be burnt in hell for eternity
vile

and a host of other disgraceful names and insults. And why? Because I disagree with them on the internet.

You think calling someone a forum pariah is a bad thing. How come I never see you (or Suzianne) calling out those who abuse me in this manner?

F

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
an enemy of god (currently under discussion in this thread)
a son of Satan
worse than Satan
a christian basher
a christian hater
an underminer of the faith of others
evil
deserving to be burnt in hell for eternity
vile
robbie carrobie has called me "filth" at least once but not you. So that's something that differentiates us, perhaps.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Feb 16

Guys, why are you still mudslinging with the Bob's minions? It is
like wrestling with a pig. You get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

It is quite simple: after Bob's less than christian behavior (which is
ok unless you portray yourself as the second Paul) anyone still
backing him up is like him, or worse. No remorse, no compassion.
Pure filth.

Let's move on and talk about funny or interesting stuff. They're all
the same type of troll. Come on.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Feb 16

While not using that expli ...[text shortened]... mend this course of action to all forum members who dislike the antics of this gruesome twosome.
"I've come to the conclusion that the only recourse open to genuine, well-intentioned forum members is to pay them absolutely no attention whatsoever."

Startreader, @Crowley would agree.

F

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Startreader, @Crowley would agree.
What did Crowley used to say about you Grampy Bobby? Do you not recall?

rc

Moves
08 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Seitse
Guys, why are you still mudslinging with the Bob's minions? It is
like wrestling with a pig. You get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

It is quite simple: after Bob's less than christian behavior (which is
ok unless you portray yourself as the second Paul) anyone still
backing him up is like him, or worse. No remorse, no compassion.
Pure filth.

Let's move on and talk about funny or interesting stuff. They're all
the same type of troll. Come on.
The dweebsters posts have become so monotonous its just like wave after wave of muffled trumpet sound, whup whup whah. I don't even bother to read them any more. One can practically predict what they are going to post. Remember you said this in 1978. . . . whup whup wah.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
What did Crowley used to say about you Grampy Bobby? Do you not recall?
Crowley used to say Bob is a troll, a spammer, a coward, and a
utterly waste of human oxygen.

Well, I remember the first two, at least 🙂

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The dweebsters posts have become so monotonous its just like wave after wave of muffled trumpet sound, whup whup whah. I don't even bother to read them any more.
Well, he has neither betrayed me nor supported someone who
backstabbed me, so he is more than o.k. in my book.

Sadly, I cannot say the same about Bob, you, Startreader,
Suzianne, the ghosts, and the rest of the Axis of Evil.