Who's gone quiet since the Panama thing?

Who's gone quiet since the Panama thing?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Apr 16

Trev33, for one. There may be others.

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, well spotted.

I'm only posting this week to ensure I'm not accused of "going quiet".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes, well spotted.

I'm only posting this week to ensure I'm not accused of "going quiet".
You two accuse others of the most outrageous things every week. Usually it's stuff like people not defending you two when you accuse others of outrageous things. Well, you know, it's not always about you guys, no matter how many crap threads are created to shove your names in our faces yet again.

How would we notice you guys accusing someone else of something else outrageous?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
You two accuse others of the most outrageous things every week. Usually it's stuff like people not defending you two when you accuse others of outrageous things. Well, you know, it's not always about you guys, no matter how many crap threads are created to shove your names in our faces yet again.

How would we notice you guys accusing someone else of something else outrageous?
I for one WISH I was rich enough to be on the Panama list🙂

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
I for one WISH I was rich enough to be on the Panama list🙂
This can be arranged. Send me a cheque for 1200 pounds.

Moves
05 Apr 16

Your sense of humour is lacking, very badly. Lighten up woman.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Apr 16

Funnily, my name is there among the leaked files.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
09 Apr 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Funnily, my name is there among the leaked files.
So you share your name with what rich person?

And no need to answer. We do know it is all show.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
09 Apr 16

Originally posted by Ponderable
So you share your name with what rich person?
Ponderable McPartypooper

Moves
09 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
😲

F

Moves
09 Apr 16

FMF: Trev33, [has gone quiet since the Panama thing] for one. There may be others.

Originally posted by Trev33
😲
Actually divegeester has gone quiet on this thread now too, but that might be because he got [b]absolutely savaged[/i] by Suzianne with her one and only post, rather than because of the Panama thing.

Moves
10 Apr 16
1 edit

I thought this was quite an amusing comical idea for a thread and contributed accordingly. You seem to have seen it as another opportunity to jump in a swing your fists.

Moves
10 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I thought this was quite an amusing comical idea for a thread and contributed accordingly. You seem to have seen it as another opportunity to jump in a swing your fists.
You know that little moment of satisfaction when you have crafted a post that you feel good about posting and click on "Post"? It's a little squirt of hormones. People have different ways of getting it. I'm about to get it.

F

Moves
10 Apr 16

Originally posted by JS357
You know that little moment of satisfaction when you have crafted a post that you feel good about posting and click on "Post"? It's a little squirt of hormones. People have different ways of getting it. I'm about to get it.
The Panama Thing has caused you to start revealing more about yourself, it would seem.

Moves
10 Apr 16

Originally posted by JS357
Want a tissue?