Who will take American immigrants?

Who will take American immigrants?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
09 Nov 16

All I've heard are complaints in the US about Trump and how people will leave the country if elected.

Ok then, who will take the mass exodus of US immgrants?

Any takers?

rc

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey
All I've heard are complaints in the US about Trump and how people will leave the country if elected.

Any takers?
The liberal government of Canada is making room for 300,000

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Nov 16

Any takers?
Serious inquiries have already been made to Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. Time will tell us what actually happens of course. I am sure our neighbours from the south would be more than welcome.

-VR

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
09 Nov 16

All they have to do is cross the Rio Grande. There are a lot of brothels in
Mexico in desperate need for some springbreak-type birds.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Nov 16

Any takers?
We don't want you duchbags in Europe.

Happy to help.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Nov 16

Any takers?
emigrants

100 times please

Is the Donald going to fix the US education system?

Moves
10 Nov 16

Albania and Kosovo should take them with love!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Albania and Kosovo should take them with love!
Maybe even Syria. Myself, I'm learning Portuguese, my daughter lives in Brazil. So I would have two choices, Portugal or Brazil. She already offered to pay plane ticket from Pennsylvania.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
emigrants

100 times please

Is the Donald going to fix the US education system?
According to the Trumpster he is going to make the U.S. great again. Meaning it wasn't before, so don' worry about a thing.... Why are people rioting and protesting over there now? I guess he will fix that problem too. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
10 Nov 16

Any takers?
Hmmmm. I smell a business opportunity here.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Hmmmm. I smell a business opportunity here.
Some of the big stars have said they are moving to Toronto. People have been looking at moving to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. That certainly would help boost the economy in our neck of the woods.

-VR

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Some of the big stars have said they are moving to Toronto. People have been looking at moving to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. That certainly would help boost the economy in our neck of the woods.

-VR
Today I'm going to head to the nearest Canadian Tire store and buy up all their amphibious thingies (canoes, rubber rafts, pool floaty things...you get the idea). Then tonight after dark I head across the St. Clair river to the American shoreline (about 200 yards away) and start selling them (in US dollars of course). Cha ching.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Today I'm going to head to the nearest Canadian Tire store and buy up all their amphibious thingies (canoes, rubber rafts, pool floaty things...you get the idea). Then tonight after dark I head across the St. Clair river to the American shoreline (about 200 yards away) and start selling them (in US dollars of course). Cha ching.
LOL.... Sounds funny, but you could actually make some money on that little venture. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
LOL.... Sounds funny, but you could actually make some money on that little venture. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Even with Trump and all of our other problems, the U.S. is still the best place on earth. πŸ™‚

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Even with Trump and all of our other problems, the U.S. is still the best place on earth. πŸ™‚
Best place for what?