Who will take American immigrants?

Who will take American immigrants?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
You might have drowned, that would have been a horrible thing for your family.

-VR
Dolphins would have saved me and deposited me gently on the shore! Have no fear Crusty old beanbag, Mother nature looks after her own.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dolphins would have saved me and deposited me gently on the shore! Have no fear Crusty old beanbag, Mother nature looks after her own.
robbie,
I am not a little bit concerned. Karma will soon look after you, among others I will not mention.

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Then, that they know constitution and history of new homeland.And they must present evidence they are not drug abusers and/or dillers or rapists.
The knowledge of the language of the new country would be the most difficult obstacle...
That would keep Yanks out of UK then!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
That would keep Yanks out of UK then!
I think the Yanks pretty well go where ever they please. Who is going to stop them?

-VR

Moves
23 Nov 16

Depends on which immigrants America will send.
If America is sending its worst / drug dealers, rapist, crooks, women-beaters, so there should be a wall against them.
And, there is all probability that just kind of immigrants will be sent off, for God's sake, we are talking of Hollywood people here, actors, artists, fallen stars and celebrities...

k

Moves
23 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey
All I've heard are complaints in the US about Trump and how people will leave the country if elected.

Ok then, who will take the mass exodus of US immgrants?

Any takers?
Paul Ryan, Pelosi, Reid, Jeb, Hillary, Soros, ? Bill Gates?

w

Moves
24 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
But you sure want the dollar. We don't need you.
That tears it, the US will make a second Declaration of Independence from Europe! 😠

Only this time, we really mean it.