Who will be the next President?

Who will be the next President?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I wish you'd say this more often, it's SO cool.
cool? what do you know about coolness? Actually it was a testimony to the great and illustrious red badger, someone who had the measure of you every time.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Hey CS,

You have a little brown spot on the tip of you nose you might want to wipe off before you go out in public.

-VR
Shouldn't you be out hunting bears or moose or whatever it is you Canadians do when it gets cold.
Winters nearly here VR.
You cant always rely on goose fat.

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
cool? what do you know about coolness? Actually it was a testimony to the great and illustrious red badger, someone who had the measure of you every time.
Where is he now?

[tee-hee]

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Where is he now?

[tee-hee]
you're a spangle, shadup

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Nov 16

Red badger was almost as big a dick as you are.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
07 Nov 16

What do you care, Quasimodo? Did your master tell you that the U.S. election
is important and you bought it?

You've got enough to be happy. Let the gringos be. Your Lord Farage is on his
throne next to the slut queen Liz. Now go with your Headhunter pals to beat
some black football fans.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Red badger was almost as big a dick as you are.
Please remember you are a lady and should act like one.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
07 Nov 16

RALEIGH
—Delivering her closing argument of the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton has replaced her campaign slogan, “Stronger Together,” with a new one, “Won’t Blow Up Planet.”

According to Clinton-campaign sources, the new slogan is designed to appeal to suburban women, a group of voters that has historically opposed blowing up the planet.

Clinton launched the slogan at a campaign appearance in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she told supporters, “On Day One of my Administration, I will work for you. I will fight for you. And I will not blow up the planet.”

But, even as Clinton spoke, the slogan came under fire from Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, who said that it reflected “the failed policies of the past.”

“The American people have just had eight years of a President who didn’t blow up the planet,” Conway said. “Donald Trump is offering something different.”

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16
3 edits

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
07 Nov 16

Apparently, maybe obviously to some, Robbie should be the running mate to this guy right here...

Vermin Supreme

Vermin Supreme (his legal name) has been campaigning for political office since 1986 when he ran for Mayor of Baltimore. During the 1992 New Hampshire primary he challenged Sen. Tom Harkin to a chainsaw duel in the Steel Cage of Death. Harkin declined.

Since then he's set his sights higher, campaigning to become mayor of the United States, emperor of the new millennium, and President of the United States (because, as he notes, it's the highest office on the ballot). Vermin Supreme argues that "All politicians are, in fact, vermin. I am the Vermin Supreme; therefore I am the most qualified candidate."

He often wears a rubber boot on his head "if the shoe fits, wear it", a plastic eagle on his chest, and carries a giant toothbrush. The toothbrush symbolizes his focus on dental hygiene, which he promotes because "Proper dental hygiene is essential to proper social order." He advocates, "government-issued toothpaste containing addictive yet harmless substances; video surveillance through two-way bathroom mirrors, electronic tracking, moisture and motion sensor devices in all toothbrushes... or even preventative dental maintenance detention facilities."

Other positions he supports includes: "No flying monkeys in the streets of New York! To do something about the weather! Computer chip implants for all Americans! The legalization of human meat! Bigger family values! To make crime against the law!"

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by LEUR
Apparently, maybe obviously to some, Robbie should be the running mate to this guy right here...

Vermin Supreme

Vermin Supreme (his legal name) has been campaigning for political office since 1986 when he ran for Mayor of Baltimore. During the 1992 New Hampshire primary he challenged Sen. Tom Harkin to a chainsaw duel in the Steel Cage of Death. Harkin d ...[text shortened]... Americans! The legalization of human meat! Bigger family values! To make crime against the law!"
My dear sir I am not a bad man, just ambitious, if I was going to run for office it would be President of the Universe! Meat is murder!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by LEUR
Vermin Supreme
Hey, go easy on Vermin.

w

Moves
08 Nov 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Sure about that?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Shouldn't you be out hunting bears or moose or whatever it is you Canadians do when it gets cold.
Winters nearly here VR.
You cant always rely on goose fat.
CS,
You have it all wrong, we wrestle with bears, and make moose our pets. You think you could survive in the woods in a log cabin in the winter time here in Canada?

Regards,
-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Nov 16

According to whom? You?

That's hysterical.