What is wrong with these people...

What is wrong with these people...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Sep 17
1 edit

... whose only ambition seems to be control and power? Why can't they see the world as ordinary people do - a beautiful place where we are privileged to live for a short while to experience the drama and beauty on this earth? Not only do they destroy the lives of others, they ruin their own lives too and generations to come, their own included. What has gone so seriously wrong with these people?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @torunn
... whose only ambition seems to be control and power? Why can't they see the world as ordinary people do - a beautiful place where we are privileged to live for a short while to experience the drama and beauty on this earth? Not only do they destroy the lives of others, they ruin their own lives too and generations to come, their own included. What has gone so seriously wrong with these people?
There are no "ordinary" people, everyone is special 🙂

In fact fighting for power is for some part of their lifestyle. The lie in their life is that they can only be happy when they are in total control...which they never are. Sad for them in fact, and for other people with other lifestyles...

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ponderable

In fact fighting for power is for some part of their lifestyle. The lie in their life is that they can only be happy when they are in total control...which they never are. Sad for them in fact, and for other people with other lifestyles...
Who in their right mind would want total control of the world - what an awful responsibility and with no time to relax and just enjoy ife, just a agonising conscience in the end.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
04 Sep 17

welcome to planet Earth

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Sep 17

They're not women. 😏

F

Moves
05 Sep 17

Well. At least they mostly just stay on the Spirituality Forum.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 17
1 edit

They have mental problems.

Not the ones they the psyches diagnose but those fundamental problems that insist on driving people to dividing and conquering at any cost. All people have to make peace with their mortality, those that dont become angry - a sign of fear

Another question would be why do people feel the need to accumulate so much money?
I live below the poverty line and i'm still embaressed about having so much more than many in 3rd world countries

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ponderable

I see it as a paradox,ie. everyone has their humaness in common , yet everyone is special, an individual. Even identical twins.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 17

Who in their right mind would want total control of the world - what an awful responsibility and with no time to relax and just enjoy ife, just a agonising conscience in the end.
I'm sure their is someone who could do a good job. Now getting that job may be difficult

Gothenburg

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I'm sure their is someone who could do a good job. Now getting that job may be difficult
That person may not feel the need to control others.

I appreciate our response here.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Sep 17

Has it ever occurred to you that there is someone who is the rightful heir of this piece of real estate we call earth?

Probably not. Even if you did you probably dismissed the idea out of hand.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Well. At least they mostly just stay on the Spirituality Forum.
Psychoanalyze yourself. You'd be surprised at what you'll find.

With that statement you made above you demonstrated both hypocrisy and control by segregating those you deem lower than yourself.

F

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @josephw
With that statement you made above you demonstrated both hypocrisy and control by segregating those you deem lower than yourself.
"Hypocrisy" and "control"? Not sure what you're on about. I'd be more inclined to simply call it an "ironic" statement.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
"Hypocrisy" and "control"? Not sure what you're on about. I'd be more inclined to simply call it an "ironic" statement.
Not sure what you're on about.

Deflection.

I'd be more inclined to simply call it an "ironic" statement.

Of course. That way you can never be wrong.

F

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @josephw
I'd be more inclined to simply call it an "ironic" statement.

Of course. That way you can never be wrong.
OK then, I will psychoanalyze myself.