What businesses/occupations are Christian?

What businesses/occupations are Christian?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
09 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You shouldn't be allowed to eat strawberries and cream. When I am world president I will ban you from doing so.
Muhahaha I will live outside the law and mock your dictatorial edicts, nom nom nom!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I think a lot of people are afraid of the word "religion". It's just a word we use to describe something humans have been doing since we came down out of the trees. Words aren't "good" or "bad"... they're just descriptors. People like to hijack words and put their own spin on them. Just embrace them the way they are without trying to constantly "redefin ...[text shortened]... are what they are. Stop looking for "hidden meanings" or trying to turn them into "code" words.
Due to your unnecessary use of quotation marks, I suspect there is hidden meaning in your 'hidden meanings."

An anagram perhaps of "Demeaning Hinds"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jun 16

Due to your unnecessary use of quotation marks, I suspect there is hidden meaning in your 'hidden meanings."

There is no "unnecessary use" of quotation marks in my post. Mockery is as mockery does.

Read a book!

Moves
10 Jun 16

hidden meanings = demeaning hinds = dead men shining

rc

Moves
10 Jun 16

You shouldn't be allowed to eat strawberries and cream. When I am world president I will ban you from doing so.
Get yourself down to Green St. and buy a box of Pakistani mangoes, its mango season !

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

I think a lot of people are afraid of the word "religion". It's just a word we use to describe something humans have been doing since we came down out of the trees. Words aren't "good" or "bad"... they're just descriptors. People like to hijack words and put their own spin on them. Just embrace them the way they are without trying to constantly "redefin ...[text shortened]... are what they are. Stop looking for "hidden meanings" or trying to turn them into "code" words.
That's right. Words are descriptors and when arranged according to grammatical rules can convey meaning. By changing or misunderstanding the definitions of words the meanings of the ideas and concepts that are meant to be understood can be twisted into whatever one wants the concepts and ideas to mean.

The truth becomes a lie, and vice versa, when meanings lose their meanings because some one doesn't like or can't face the truth.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jun 16

There is no "unnecessary use" of quotation marks in my post. Mockery is as mockery does.
Okay, If "random" use "of" quotation marks "is" grammatically acceptable "I'm" "really" going "to" embrace "the" idea and "run" with it.

(On a Friday mockery is all I have).

rc

Moves
10 Jun 16
1 edit

Okay, If "random" use "of" quotation marks "is" grammatically acceptable "I'm" "really" going "to" embrace "the" idea and "run" with it.

(On a Friday mockery is all I have).
Mangoes! think mangoes!

Robbies desi (traditional style) Mango lassi (full of eastern promise!)

1 Pakistani mango, skinned and diced
1 scoop raspberry ripple ice cream
500ml milk

put in blender and blend, take to back garden, sit under shady tree, feel the ambience of the place, drink and prepare your mind for a Zen moment!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Jun 16

This thread was quite promising but you all twits went into the tangent.

rc

Moves
10 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
Yes its like Muhammad Ali dying. All you need to know is he's the greatest when the real issue was boxing. It must be the only sport where your objective is to give your opponent some form of brain damage so that he is unable to continue. Isnt that what a knock-out is, concussion? Yet we feast on the trivial, 'he was the greatest', its just less effort. Same with this thread. What started out as a meaty and promising subject has been trivialised. Still mangoes are well tasty.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jun 16

Not only did this thread lack promise monsieur twit, it was in the wrong forum.

Genius however lurks in the tangent. Not only should you thank us for saving your thread, you should bake us a bloody cake.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Jun 16

Genius however lurks in the tangent.
Lurk this.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

Lurk this.
Now you went and did it Seitse. Now I'm going to follow you around and make fun of you.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by josephw
make fun of you.
🙁

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

🙁
What's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings? I hadn't realized how sensitive you really are.