what are you eating right no as you post?

what are you eating right no as you post?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Oct 20

@drewnogal said
Greek yogurt with blueberry, kiwi, apple, orange, walnuts, honey & chai seeds. Guacamole and edam cheese on home baked bran flaked bread 😋
Hmmmmm. Interesting combo. Sounds...well, healthy.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Oct 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Hmmmmm. Interesting combo. Sounds...well, healthy.
That was my post dog jog brunch. After my post dog jog doze I’ll be having king prawns with coconut & chilli rice 😀

Moves
05 Oct 20

@drewnogal said
That was my post dog jog brunch. After my post dog jog doze I’ll be having king prawns with coconut & chilli rice 😀
What about after your "post dog to bed" meal?

SRB

Moves
05 Oct 20

@drewnogal said
Do you run with your dog a lot? I did a trail race at Loggerheads a few years ago and I was shocked how many people did 5Km with over 200m ascent attached to a dog. They tended to have waist belts attached to harnesses on the dogs so presumably they get pulled along by the dog a bit?!?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Oct 20

@petewxyz said
Do you run with your dog a lot? I did a trail race at Loggerheads a few years ago and I was shocked how many people did 5Km with over 200m ascent attached to a dog. They tended to have waist belts attached to harnesses on the dogs so presumably they get pulled along by the dog a bit?!?
I think the idea there is they have done all their practice running with the dog and keeps the same pace as the dog. I am assuming this of course, could be completely wrong on that one.

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Oct 20

@petewxyz said
Sounds like fun. My dog will give me a good pull uphill if I mention a game of ball once we get home. You couldn’t really call it running though as I only manage up to 80 strides in between fast walking in my boots. I’m a bit faster on my own as she’ll suddenly stop to pee or bark at a hedgehog which is a bit hazardous in the dark.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
I think the idea there is they have done all their practice running with the dog and keeps the same pace as the dog. I am assuming this of course, could be completely wrong on that one.

-VR
Better to see the dog running out in front than being dragged along behind which I think is cruel.

SRB

Moves
05 Oct 20

@drewnogal said
Sounds like fun. My dog will give me a good pull uphill if I mention a game of ball once we get home. You couldn’t really call it running though as I only manage up to 80 strides in between fast walking in my boots. I’m a bit faster on my own as she’ll suddenly stop to pee or bark at a hedgehog which is a bit hazardous in the dark.
Sounds good to me. We have cats. It would never work, but I would pay to see the start of the race! 😁

Delicious Monster...

Moves
06 Oct 20

I just had three hertzoggies and a cappuchino. Now thats yummy.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Oct 20

@mammy-blue said
I just had three hertzoggies and a cappuchino. Now thats yummy.
Sounds nice I had a blackberry Muffin to my coffee

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
07 Oct 20

fried chicken and a heart attack
eleven hours i'll never get back

😏

Moves
07 Oct 20

Pumpkin pie 🤗

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
07 Oct 20

@great-big-stees said
What about after your "post dog to bed" meal?
I’m lost, would that be supper time?

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
08 Oct 20

Carrots and hummus

I want to make a huge pot of lentils when I’m off duty

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 Oct 20
1 edit

@hakima said
Carrots and hummus

I want to make a huge pot of lentils when I’m off duty
I love lentils. Do you ever make your own dahl or humus?