what are you eating right no as you post?

what are you eating right no as you post?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Oct 20

@drewnogal said
Chilled Tesco’s plain chocolate digestives.
They sound good too.

🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Many people wish they had a job, you are very lucky to have one.

Your problem with wishing you had some butter to put on a blueberry muffin compared to problems many have trying to get something to eat is very small.

-VR
But they are two different things, VR - even if we are extremely lucky with what we have got, we can still wish for some butter on a muffin.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 20

@torunn said
But they are two different things, VR - even if we are extremely lucky with what we have got, we can still wish for some butter on a muffin.
You are completely missing the point in your effort to stick up for Suzie Q, many people would love to have the blueberry muffin, the butter is minor problem compared to people who have nothing to eat. Happy you see the difference between the two though!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
You are completely missing the point in your effort to stick up for Suzie Q, many people would love to have the blueberry muffin, the butter is minor problem compared to people who have nothing to eat. Happy you see the difference between the two though!

-VR
You are missing a point here, VR. Can't we just wish for one thing without being ungrateful of what we have? I'm sure she is very grateful for having a blueberry muffin.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Oct 20

@torunn said
You are missing a point here, VR. Can't we just wish for one thing without being ungrateful of what we have? I'm sure she is very grateful for having a blueberry muffin.
It's often the small things that make life worth living. For me it will always be coffee, chocolate and stray cats.

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's often the small things that make life worth living. For me it will always be coffee, chocolate and stray cats.
That's true, the small things that we are used to having available.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 20

@torunn said
Actually not quite, she wanted the butter to put on it.

We never seem to be happy with what we have as a people, not talking about individuals here.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Family will always be most important to me!!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Family will always be most important to me!!

-VR
Sure, but I don't consider family a small thing. (Which is what I was listing).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sure, but I don't consider family a small thing. (Which is what I was listing).
Goad this is exactly what you said: It's often the small things that make life worth living. For me it will always be coffee, chocolate and stray cats.

Do you consider family a small thing?

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Goad this is exactly what you said: It's often the small things that make life worth living. For me it will always be coffee, chocolate and stray cats.

Do you consider family a small thing?

-VR
I have a family that I love, but I can still miss the milk to have in my morning coffee if I forget to buy it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 20
2 edits

@torunn said
I have a family that I love, but I can still miss the milk to have in my morning coffee if I forget to buy it.
That is the difference torunn between those who 'have' and the 'have nots', you can afford both the coffee and the milk....as I can.

We OFTEN take for granted what we have, and not think enough or give enough to those who don't.

-VR

Moves
17 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Am I right in thinking your "stray cats" reference was to the band? 🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 20

@great-big-stees said
Am I right in thinking your "stray cats" reference was to the band? 🤔
Am I right in thinking you're doing your best to back goad? 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
17 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
That is the difference torunn between those who 'have' and the 'have nots', you can afford both the coffee and the milk....as I can.

We OFTEN take for granted what we have, and not think enough or give enough to those who don't.

-VR
When I see a person who looks down and out, I always give them "coffee money".