What Are You Currently Playing?

What Are You Currently Playing?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

New York

Moves
10 Jan 21

There must be many gamers on this forum. I would love to know the games you are currently playing.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jan 21

@dominic3 said
There must be many gamers on this forum. I would love to know the games you are currently playing.
Chess.

😏

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jan 21

@dominic3 said
I regularly plat original Halo and Halo Reach. Also the modern Warfare series. I like retro games so have recently purchased GTA5.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
I regularly plat original Halo and Halo Reach. Also the modern Warfare series. I like retro games so have recently purchased GTA5.
Well well, we have something in common. Started with the original Halo [back in 2001] and finished with the one that came out [#5 I think] on Xbox One. I got all the previous ones in high res. I like shooting games with aliens. Not into games where you kill people like GTA. My XBox One conched out a couple yrs ago and never got it fixed.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
I like shooting games with aliens. Not into games where you kill people like GTA. My XBox One conched out a couple yrs ago and never got it fixed.
Aliens are sentient too.

Still a great fan of God of War, but need to upgrade my PlayStation to get the most recent release.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Aliens are sentient too.

Still a great fan of God of War, but need to upgrade my PlayStation to get the most recent release.
Yep, but they coming to take over the planet. Its serious business. 😀. In GTA its just killing for fun.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
10 Jan 21

My 18 year old son is a big Warhammer fan, and while he is away at Uni I have been trying to get my head around the Orcs; Vampires; and Lizards.

I used to play D&D but i grew out of that (yeah right) LOL

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
Well well, we have something in common. Started with the original Halo [back in 2001] and finished with the one that came out [#5 I think] on Xbox One. I got all the previous ones in high res. I like shooting games with aliens. Not into games where you kill people like GTA. My XBox One conched out a couple yrs ago and never got it fixed.
Halo original is awesome, I have the anniversary edition with the updated graphics and run though it at least three times a year. I also have a PS2 with all the Tomb Raider discs which I’ve not looked at for several years. I’ll probably go through the original during this lockdown.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Halo original is awesome, I have the anniversary edition with the updated graphics and run though it at least three times a year. I also have a PS2 with all the Tomb Raider discs which I’ve not looked at for several years. I’ll probably go through the original during this lockdown.
I think these games develop good hand / eye coordination and help motor skills, and some are like chess and help with strategy because you are essentially fighting a well programmed computer. Tablets and phones have sort of taking over in games but it is not the same. There is a new Xbox out but the reviews dont look too encouraging.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 Jan 21

Hooky.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 Jan 21

Scrabble

Australia

Moves
11 Jan 21

Anything I can find which doesn't involve either other people or fantasy worlds. Apart from chess, of course.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Jan 21

Go

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 21

@dominic3 said
I only play chess on here, and play in the General Forum. 😉

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jan 21

@dominic3
One minute on Lichess.