Tournaments

Tournaments

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B

Moves
14 Feb 17

I am writing to ask if you can have a trial period for tournaments for non subscribers. After trial period you decide if you subscribe

Read a book!

Moves
14 Feb 17

Originally posted by BrianRafferty
I am writing to ask if you can have a trial period for tournaments for non subscribers. After trial period you decide if you subscribe
Something like premarital sex?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Feb 17
1 edit

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Feb 17
1 edit

No, you have to be a subscriber which also gives you the privilege of having a star next to your name which turns from pale yellow to deeper orange and red as your years here progress. You will also be able to display an avatar and print extra information about yourself next to it.

All this for the price of a coffee in a cafe once a month? Some of us find that far too expensive.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Feb 17

I see you have worked hard on getting your tournament entry rating down to sub-900.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Feb 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I see you have worked hard on getting your tournament entry rating down to sub-900.
Hmm..I didn't notice that.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Feb 17

you've been on this site for over a year
tournaments are fun
you don't need a trial run
support this site
join

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Feb 17

There were two Trial tournaments recently...

You could aslo subscribe for a quarter yera for 15$, which is not too much oney for a Trial anyway.