Top 100 Traits...

Top 100 Traits... "

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
I already did the psychopath test I passed with flying colours.
Apparently society needs psychopaths - they drive us forward,
they are risk-takers and innovators who do not take "No" for
an answer or abide by social, religious or criminal laws.

http://www.thegoodpsychopath.com/

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-pros-to-being-a-psychopath-96723962/?no-ist

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
I fixated on 91
Do tell.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
If this list has stimulated an awareness of unresolved issues, perhaps you should discuss them with your family doctor.
Good answer.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
“In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens ever ...[text shortened]... nnot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.”

Carl Sagan
Because sometimes, in some ways religion is more clear cut than science.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Because sometimes, in some ways religion is more clear cut than science.
Please bear in mind, I am a believer first, and a science buff second. 😉

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 May 14

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
18 May 14

You're truly a sweet and gentle lady drewnogal. I like you're story about your Father.🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 May 14

Do tell.
I thought it said talker(silly me)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 May 14

You and your family must have been pleased with these recent results. Was your self analysis above in jest?
no I tried to be truthfull

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 May 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Apparently society needs psychopaths - they drive us forward,
they are risk-takers and innovators who do not take "No" for
an answer or abide by social, religious or criminal laws.

http://www.thegoodpsychopath.com/

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-pros-to-being-a-psychopath-96723962/?no-ist
see I knew I was born for a reason.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
drewnogal I apologise I don't have a gun and would not kill anything I love animals it was meant to be a joke sorry again.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It's becoming apparent to me that you have an exceptional capacity to experience both pleasure and pain, drewnogal.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 May 14

It's becoming apparent to me that you have an exceptional capacity to experience both pleasure and pain, drewnogal.
Well, she's a woman, if you hadn't noticed. Duh. Women seem to have a greater capacity for both.

I'm not saying men don't experience both, what I'm saying is that men don't often share that they experience both.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 May 14
2 edits

Well, she's a woman, if you hadn't noticed. Duh. Women seem to have a greater capacity for both.

I'm not saying men don't experience both, what I'm saying is that men don't often share that they experience both.
Suzi, experiencing pleasure or pain to three sigma limits of ecstatic joy or excruciation relates to an individual's acquired capacity. imo There are, however, marked differences in the design and function of each gender's mentality and emotions.

Footnote: Human beings appreciate maximum social, culinary, sexual, intellectual and spiritual satisfaction/fulfillment only to the composite limits to which they have been individually realized or attained (without gender playing the dominant role).

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 May 14