Tomatoes

Tomatoes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 14

The only thing the Cowboys can catch.

old pueblo

Moves
25 May 14

Originally posted by cashthetrash
I'm thinking the Cubs should try football instead of baseball. Maybe the Cowboys should look into baseball instead.

Moves
25 May 14

The NFL is a business, handled well or not, but the owners all win either way. They are cool with the Cowboys being where they are for now.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 14

Originally posted by JS357
The NFL is a business, handled well or not, but the owners all win either way. They are cool with the Cowboys being where they are for now.
The owners need to eat more tomatoes then. Especially Jerry Jones. The business should never get in the way of the game.

TM

rebel city

Moves
25 May 14

I though cowboys could catch cowgirls also 😕
But if cowboys can cultivate tomatoes, then that's a whole new story, rich in seeds and including the beefsteak tomato, my favorite. 🙂

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
I though cowboys could catch cowgirls also 😕
But if cowboys can cultivate tomatoes, then that's a whole new story, rich in seeds and including the beefsteak tomato, my favorite. 🙂
They tied a whole string of cowgirl cheerleaders together once but they got away.

I suggest the Roma tomatoes to throw at Romo. But the beefsteak are good to use for a cuter, slides down hill fast.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 May 14

A nice tomato salad, maybe with some cucumber, with a little olive oil and vinegar sounds good for lunch today.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
A nice tomato salad, maybe with some cucumber, with a little olive oil and vinegar sounds good for lunch today.
With Romo lettuce?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
25 May 14

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Ooooooh, rice, good idea. Not a fan of mackerel though, so maybe just some fried brown rice with a little veggies and egg. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 May 14
1 edit

With Romo lettuce?
No, no lettuce. That's why it's a 'tomato' salad. Men should appreciate it, because tomatoes are full of lycopene, which is thought to help prevent prostate cancer. A little cucumber for texture, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little vinegar (substitute balsamic if you prefer), and drew's savory rice (or fried rice) and it's a nice light meal. It might help if you use a few different kinds of tomato.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, no lettuce. That's why it's a 'tomato' salad. Men should appreciate it, because tomatoes are full of lycopene, which is thought to help prevent prostate cancer. A little cucumber for texture, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little vinegar (substitute balsamic if you prefer), and drew's savory rice (or fried rice) and it's a nice light meal. It might help if you use a few different kinds of tomato.
I love tomatoes I pop the little cherry tomatoes all the time. I don't let a year go by without planting several tomato varieties. Sometimes they actually grow. There is nothing better than pulling a ripened tomato off the vine and eating it right away with a pinch of salt. I'd never toss that one.

I believe I will build a salad now that you ladies persuaded me.