Thread Hijacker Award 2019

Thread Hijacker Award 2019

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
So you admit to lying about me and about my clan.

I don't really care what you think of me, Rusty, but you purposely lie about my clan, and the gloves will come off.

What in the hell is wrong with you?
I don't admit lying at all. What goad did was give me the reason why the big difference in the rating, which you should have done.

It appeared to me there was an incredible difference in the rating which there was.

How was I to know the persons rating dropped by 100's of points, without bringing up the subject. Now everyone knows the truth of the matter.

You should now be happy about that!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
Ok I'll give you that one! 😛

You must admit it got under your skin didn't it. It appears bad at first sight!!!

I never thought of them nose diving that much after the challenge was started, now I am wondering about what happened there, as it happened on two different occasions.

-VR
Yes, blatant lies do get under the skin. You might want to stop doing that. Show a little integrity.

Rowin Side abandoned all of his games (including his 2 against me) when he suddenly quit the site, despite having paid for a subscription. Why he left I don't know or care. I am not accountable to what happens to the opponents I am paired against.

The fact remains that my clan leader has paired all of my matches meticulously to the point when my rating was never more that 50 points away from my opponents. She does this across the whole clan and is part of the reason she is such an excellent and fair Clan leader and why your scurrilous inaccuracies are so malicious and unacceptable. (It also validates why our clan matches are based on quality - fair pairings, - rather than quantity).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, blatant lies do get under the skin. You might want to stop doing that. Show a little integrity.

Rowin Side abandoned all of his games (including his 2 against me) when he suddenly quit the site, despite having paid for a subscription. Why he left I don't know or care. I am not accountable to what happens to the opponents I am paired against.

The fact remain ...[text shortened]... t also validates why our clan matches are based on quality - fair pairings, - rather than quantity).
Well goad, I could have sent you a P.M., but didn't know if you'd answer it or not, I knew I would get a response putting it in the public forums.

All I could see was the difference in rating. I could have looked further into it but didn't, I could have contacted you but as I said didn't think I'd get a reply that was worth hearing

As Far as your Clan Leader being excellent is your opinion. I've played for the best clan leader on the Site for years, she just doesn't match up or do I believe she ever will. Our New Clan Leader has big shoes to fill, and is doing a good job right now in my humble opinion.

We can discuss this till the cows come home and it will not make a difference what was said. Or what either of us believe! So now you've played a total of 4 clan games?

Amen,
VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
03 May 19

@suzianne said
When no one stands up for truth, then the next one to be muddied could be anyone. It puts everyone at risk.
Fair point.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@the-gravedigger said
Fair point.
No one is disputing that.

I got reasons why ( about the rating difference) pretty quickly though didn't I? 😉

-VR

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Well goad, I could have sent you a P.M., but didn't know if you'd answer it or not, I knew I would get a response putting it in the public forums.

All I could see was the difference in rating. I could have looked further into it but didn't, I could have contacted you but as I said didn't think I'd get a reply that was worth hearing

As Far as your Clan Leader being ex ...[text shortened]... ome home and it will not make a difference what was said. Or what either of us believe!

Amen,
VR
So in short, you prefer to make incorrect public accusations rather than take the time to make sure they are valid? (2 minutes of comparing rating graphs would have been sufficient).

I guess we are very different kinds of people.

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
So now you've played a total of 4 clan games?
No.

6, with 2 pending.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
I don't admit lying at all. What goad did was give me the reason why the big difference in the rating, which you should have done.

It appeared to me there was an incredible difference in the rating which there was.

How was I to know the persons rating dropped by 100's of points, without bringing up the subject. Now everyone knows the truth of the matter.

You should now be happy about that!!! 😛 😉

-VR
When are you finally going to understand that I do not have to justify myself or my clan to you?!?!

Who are you? You are nobody.

The only thing right now that would make me happy is if you leave me and my clan alone, stop maligning us, and stop lying. That's all.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So in short, you prefer to make incorrect public accusations rather than take the time to make sure they are valid? (2 minutes of comparing rating graphs would have been sufficient).

I guess we are very different kinds of people.
I guess it shows everyone makes mistakes goad. I want to look further into this though and see when the big drop in points took place and what actually were the circumstances behind it. It is uncommon for a person to drop that many points we are talking 100's of points here in the span of a game. Did these two already have a foot out the door? Was there an illness involved? These are questions I'd like to find out.

Clan Leaders have been known in the past to match up players where a ceratain player hadn't moved or was on the way out of the Clan to begin with. These are things that have happened in the past.

Yes we are to very different kinds of people. I want to find out the reasons WHY IT HAPPENED!!! Perhaps the people and there were two of them it just didn't happen in one case who's ratings dropped by 100's of points!

4 of the easiest Clan games you've ever played I am sure!!! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said

As Far as your Clan Leader being excellent is your opinion. I've played for the best clan leader on the Site for years, she just doesn't match up or do I believe she ever will. Our New Clan Leader has big shoes to fill, and is doing a good job right now in my humble opinion.
Why don't you ask your previous clan leader or your current clan leader about that?

I respect both of them and I'm confident that they will both tell you that your behavior towards me and my clan has been repugnant and not representative of their clan at all. What you "believe" doesn't even enter into it.

Go ahead. Ask them. That is, if you have the balls.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@suzianne said
Why don't you ask your previous clan leader or your current clan leader about that?

I respect both of them and I'm confident that they will both tell you that your behavior towards me and my clan has been repugnant and not representative of their clan at all. What you "believe" doesn't even enter into it.

Go ahead. Ask them. That is, if you have the balls.
I don't know Suzie Q you may have bigger balls than I do!!!! 😛

I don't intend on asking anyone anything, if they want to tell me they will.

Keep in mind we are all in the same Clan you on the other hand are not!!! 😛

If either of them have anything to say to me, they are not shy to say it, so far nothing!!! 😛 😉

I'll keep you informed!!! 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
I guess it shows everyone makes mistakes goad. I want to look further into this though and see when the big drop in points took place and what actually were the circumstances behind it. It is uncommon for a person to drop that many points we are talking 100's of points here in the span of a game. Did these two already have a foot out the door? Was there an illness involved ...[text shortened]... opped by 100's of points!

-VR
You're disgusting.

Keep on talking, Rusty. It might surprise you if you wake up one day and find yourself clanless.

No one else will be surprised, just you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I don't know Suzie Q you may have bigger balls than I do!!!! 😛

I don't intend on asking anyone anything, if they want to tell me they will.

Keep in mind we are all in the same Clan you on the other hand are not!!! 😛

If either of them have anything to say to me, they are not shy to say it, so far nothing!!! 😛 😉

I'll keep you informed!!! 😛

-VR
That's what I thought. Pussy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
You're disgusting.

Keep on talking, Rusty. It might surprise you if you wake up one day and find yourself clanless.

No one else will be surprised, just you.
LOL@ Suzie Q....Why would I be clanless?

Do you think I am going to be booted from my clan?

-VR

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
I guess it shows everyone makes mistakes goad. I want to look further into this though and see when the big drop in points took place and what actually were the circumstances behind it. It is uncommon for a person to drop that many points we are talking 100's of points here in the span of a game. Did these two already have a foot out the door? Was there an illness involved ...[text shortened]... opped by 100's of points!

-VR
My first opponent still plays on the site and since last summer their rating has gone from 1791 to 1469. (Their reasons are their own and none of your business).

My second opponent had a rating similar to my own (1759) and then collapsed to 1045 when he suddenly quit the site and lost all his remaining games on time.

Where is the mystery there? Where is the justification for false accusations?