Thread Hijacker Award 2019

Thread Hijacker Award 2019

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
Andy...Still calling names yet I see. I may start flagging those posts just for the hell of it!!! 😛 😉 See if it is ok to call me an ignorant scum...but can't I say non-sub-scum...See the point there Andy?

-VR
I don't know... ignorant scum has a certain "je ne sais quoi" to it. And entirely fitting.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
So now you admit that you're stalking me.

Fantabulous. Let's see if the mods even give a damn...

Trump 2020

Moves
03 May 19

The mods can kiss my white ass. 😉

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
This is a blatant lie. You have already conceded previously that the time I played that clan match (last October) our ratings were only 50 points or so apart. (It's completely irrelevant if his rating has nosedived 6 months after our match had concluded). Again, our clan leader 'only' makes fair pairings. Your brain seems incapable of realising that it is only the ratings 'at the time of pairing' that matter.

And if you are daft enough to be referring to my more recent pairing with Rowin Side then again 'do your research!!!' His rating has collapsed to 1035 due to him having left the site and abandoning his games (suffering losses on time). - At the time I played him our ratings were closely alligned.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
03 May 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@the-gravedigger said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
When no one stands up for truth, then the next one to be muddied could be anyone. It puts everyone at risk.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@chessturd said
Not helping.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This is a blatant lie. You have already conceded previously that the time I played that clan match (last October) our ratings were only 50 points or so apart. (It's completely irrelevant if his rating has nosedived 6 months after our match had concluded). Again, our clan leader 'only' makes fair pairings. Your brain seems incapable of realising that it is only the rat ...[text shortened]... his games (suffering losses on time). - At the time I played him our ratings were closely alligned.
Ok I'll give you that one! 😛

You must admit it got under your skin didn't it. It appears bad at first sight!!!

I never thought of them nose diving that much after the challenge was started, now I am wondering about what happened there, as it happened on two different occasions.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@chessturd said
Not a smart thing to say!

-VR

Trump 2020

Moves
03 May 19

@suzianne said
Not helping.
I think I put your tights on this morning.
These ones are way too tight and I'm already on the bus on my way to saving the world. Dammit! It's gonna be a long day ☚ī¸

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@chessturd said
I think I put your tights on this morning.
These ones are way too tight and I'm already on the bus on my way to saving the world. Dammit! It's gonna be a long day ☚ī¸
Well you don't tell the Mods to kiss your butt, hell I wouldn't do that!!!

I may tell Suzie Q or goad to but that is different they've said a lot worst to me. 😉

-VR

Trump 2020

Moves
03 May 19

I am an honourary mod. 😉
Don't tell anyone.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@chessturd said
I am an honourary mod. 😉
Don't tell anyone.
Well you've already done that, but don't think anyone is going to believe it!!!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
Ok I'll give you that one! 😛

You must admit it got under your skin didn't it. It appears bad at first sight!!!

I never thought of them nose diving that much after the challenge was started, now I am wondering about what happened there, as it happened on two different occasions.

-VR
So you admit to lying about me and about my clan.

I don't really care what you think of me, Rusty, but you purposely lie about my clan, and the gloves will come off.

What in the hell is wrong with you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@suzianne said
So now you admit that you're stalking me.

Fantabulous. Let's see if the mods even give a damn...
Do you think the Mods are stupid?

They say the back and forth between the two of us, no one is stalking anyone or both are stalking each other, you can not have it both ways Suzie Q!!! 😉 😛

-VR