Thought Association Game

Thought Association Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 13
1 edit

Thought Association Game (TAG)

1. Sad to see an active mainstream public forum become a lamestream shadow of its former self.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Thought Association Game (TAG)

1. Sad to see an active mainstream public forum become a lamestream shadow of its former self.

2.[/b]
We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Oct 13

Thought Association Game (TAG)

2. When it finally shrivels and dies, where will you send your senseless spam?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Oct 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
2. When it finally shrivels and dies
Better have that looked at๐Ÿ˜›

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 13

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Better have that looked at๐Ÿ˜›
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
Let's toot our horns for "Ba dum tssshhh": Toot... Toot, Toot... Toot, Toot, Toot............... Toot.

Moves
17 Oct 13

[b]Thought Association Game (TAG)

2.[/b]
2. This thread will help a lot.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
2. This thread will help a lot.
divegeester, no number of threads by anyone will help regain this forum's earlier liveliness until a few other things take place: a) Recovering a sense of common purpose; b) Sustaining our daily conversational energy; and c) Acquiring a collective conscience (doing right things for the right reasons daily... positive impact and favorable momentum; doing wrong things for wrong, selfish and petty reasons... continued decline). Fact that we're in this together has unfortunately been lost.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
17 Oct 13
1 edit

divegeester, no number of threads by anyone will help regain this forum's earlier liveliness until a few other things take place: a) Recovering a sense of common purpose; b) Sustaining our daily conversational energy; and c) Acquiring a collective conscience (doing right things for the right reasons daily... positive impact and favorable momentum; doing ...[text shortened]... tty reasons... continued decline). Fact that we're in this together has unfortunately been lost.
How long ago did this happen? What I mean is, when did you first notice things were going downhill? I haven't been here long enough to know what this is about. But even in the short time I've been here I do have one regret... I wish sumydid would come back, so we could pretend to be the same person.

At any game site I've joined there has always been some joker claiming I'm someone else, but the last time it happened I decided to have some fun with it. The other guy (who I was supposed to be) played along in pretending we were the same person. This annoyed the accusers so much they threatened to get the mods to intervene and make us stop pretending to be the same person.
and if this message doesn't inspire the identity game to resume, I don't know what will

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 13

Originally posted by lemon lime
How long ago did this happen? What I mean is, when did you first notice things were going downhill? I haven't been here long enough to know what this is about. But even in the short time I've been here I do have one regret... I wish sumydid would come back, so we could pretend to be the same person.

At any game site I've joined there has always ...[text shortened]... and if this message doesn't inspire the identity game to resume, I don't know what will[/hidden]
"How long ago did this happen?" Gradually since 2011 (accelerating during this past year).

Moves
17 Oct 13

divegeester, no number of threads by anyone will help regain this forum's earlier liveliness until a few other things take place: a) Recovering a sense of common purpose; b) Sustaining our daily conversational energy; and c) Acquiring a collective conscience (doing right things for the right reasons daily... positive impact and favorable momentum; doing ...[text shortened]... tty reasons... continued decline). Fact that we're in this together has unfortunately been lost.
I'm afraid that is total bollocks.

d

Moves
17 Oct 13

You make it sound so fun.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Oct 13

Moves
17 Oct 13

Originally posted by lemon lime

At any game site I've joined there has always ...[text shortened]... and if this message doesn't inspire the identity game to resume, I don't know what will[/hidden]
Yeah I heard about that, apparently they were so annoyed that even Russ got involved and told everyone to stop being so childish but then everyone ganged up on Russ but you got between then and saved him and then Russ made you king and then you woke up.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Hey, drewnogal, nice new avatar photo. Mikey and me likey. lol

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Oct 13