Things that REALLY annoy:

Things that REALLY annoy:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 May 15

Thomas Glass

Moves
13 May 15

Drivers in the outside or middle lane who are not actually overtaking

Call centers where you have to put the info in the key pad and then give it again

Hyper-mega-speed-of-light-fibre-optic-our fastest-ever-we -won't-throttle-it-back broadband. Which is no faster than normal broadband.

iOS 8

"your call is important to us" but only becuase we can keep you hanging on the line for 15 minutes while we bill you at premium rate

RHP posters who feel the need to sign every single damn stoopid post they make

Newcastle fans who think they are a "big" club

Superlatives in everyday conversation - awesome...

TV adverts. All of them.

Left-wing people who view anyone to their right as bigoted, homophobic, racist, slavering capitalists

People who think Russell Brand actually understands mainstream politics

Exorbitant bank charges for going £6 overdrawn

Slugs

Religious extremists, religious exclusiveness, religious pomp, religious denominations, religious cults, church collection bags, dog-collars, crucifixes, using olde English thees and thous, infant baptisms, wafers, wine and tea with the vicar, religious politicians, religious dancing with ribbons and flags and crap like that, pulpits, pompous holier-than-you religious arses.

Kid pop-stars

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 May 15

"What annoys YOU?" sonhouse, when I was a young boy with boundless energy and quite immature things like having to eat asparagus on toast with a white cream sauce and a nine o'clock curfew on summer nights bothered/annoyed me. Over the years I've learned how wrong it was to ever have inaudibly questioned my dear parents' concerns or authority. Pressure is what life does to all of us; stress is what we do with it to ourselves. By the way, asparagus is now one of my favorite vegetables. Nowadays, it's tasteless white cauliflower I can't stand. lol

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"What annoys YOU?" sonhouse, when I was a young boy with boundless energy and quite immature things like having to eat asparagus on toast with a white cream sauce and a nine o'clock curfew on summer nights bothered/annoyed me. Over the years I've learned how wrong it was to ever have inaudibly questioned my dear parents' concerns or authority. Pressure ...[text shortened]... now one of my favorite vegetables. Nowadays, it's tasteless white cauliflower I can't stand. lol
Cauliflower annoys you?

Moves
13 May 15
2 edits

Error!

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Error!
Errors are annoying.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Nowadays, it's tasteless white cauliflower I can't stand. lol[/b]
Hmm, cauliflower.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 May 15

Moves
14 May 15
1 edit

Hey you kids! Get off of my lawn!😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Jul 15

Originally posted by bks2000
Hey you kids! Get off of my lawn!😀
What is that burning bag doing on my front porch?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
What is that burning bag doing on my front porch?
call centers

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 15
2 edits

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 15
1 edit

my post got censored for the 's' word. My bad. So I try to go back and change it to 'poop'. Apparently I can't do this, which is ironic to me because of the content of my post ...

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jul 15

Americans

Moves
04 Jul 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Grampy Bobby says that cauliflower annoys him. Isn't that a little strange?