Things that bewilder?

Things that bewilder?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump 2020

Moves
08 Apr 19

Hahaha

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 19

@moonbus said
I have it on good authority that women do not dress for men; they dress for themselves.

Of course, men too have impractical and sometimes hazardous foibles. F1 motor racing, free climbing, hang gliding, answering questions posed by strange women in high heels with nine-inch nails, spring to mind. There is a certain exhilaration in taking risks; this is a pleasurable sensat ...[text shortened]... lturally specific; in a different culture, it might be some other accouterment (such as neck rings).
You expect us to 'tell all'?

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
09 Apr 19

@rookie54 said
so you need the salivary glands of the mosquito to extract the malaria parasite so you can concoct a vaccine that nobody wants their kids to get...
and,
it's tough to behead each and every mosquito so that you are able to get to the salivary glands...
voila,
some genius creates a guillotine designed for mosquitoes...
it will do 30 at a time...
THIRTY
so,
you r ...[text shortened]... es in the body and that's just BEWILDERING...

edit
forgot the link
https://tinyurl.com/y3pfuydq
How much coffee do you drink?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
09 Apr 19
1 edit

@js357 said
From a study...

“The woman accosted a total 90 men, changing her shoes after every 10. The researchers sat nearby and tracked men’s willingness to take the survey—and their willingness was directly related to the woman’s heel height:

Flats: 47 percent of men were willing to take the survey.
Medium heels: 63 percent of men were willing to take the survey.
High heels: 83 ...[text shortened]... woman.’ Today’s version also serves as ‘arm candy’ for ‘alpha males.’ Edit: or has, until recently.
LOL That last bit was so funny.... you poor men,
like sheep to the slaughter πŸ˜†

[In a fourth experiment, the woman from the first experiment was sent to one of three bars on six Wednesday nights and six Saturday nights from 8:30 p.m. until midnight. She wore a skirt and a tight-fitting top, and was instructed to sit at a table by herself near the bar and cross her legs so men could see her shoes. The researchers sat nearby and recorded how quickly 36 men who appeared to be in their twenties attempted to engage her in conversation. The higher her heels, the faster they approached:

In flats: 14 minutes.
In medium heels: 11 minutes.
In high heels: 7 minutes.]

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Apr 19

@suzianne said
No. Discovering is half the fun. Maybe more than half.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 19

@suzianne said

Well not you Suzie Q!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
@suzianne said

Well not you Suzie Q!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR
Hey, Squidward, could you leave me alone for like just five minutes?

Everywhere I go on this site, there's always this nasally, whiney voice following me around, and it's always you.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
09 Apr 19

Folks who go out into the forest at night looking for Sasquatches.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19

Donny Darko

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
Hey, Squidward, could you leave me alone for like just five minutes?

Everywhere I go on this site, there's always this nasally, whiney voice following me around, and it's always you.
No one is following you Suzie Q, I am answering your very rude remarks towards me, if anything you are following me around. (I see name calling again)

I told you that you had to be tough skinned if you want to play in the forums, perhaps you would be better off trying to get challenges for your Clan? Oh yes, that would involve some serious work!

-VR

Moves
09 Apr 19
1 edit

@thread title...

Many of the posters in the ‘Debates’ forum

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 19

@divegeester said
@thread title...

Does anyone ever win a debate there, when all is said and done, or is a to be continued thing?

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Apr 19

@divegeester said
@thread title...

… and why some of them get repeatedly bashed and still come back for more bashings.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 19

@moonbus said
… and why some of them get repeatedly bashed and still come back for more bashings.
One isn't getting bashed if they do not feel as if they are getting bashed.

Everyone sees things in a different light.

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
One isn't getting bashed if they do not feel as if they are getting bashed.

Everyone sees things in a different light.

-VR
G’won, keep on bumping into brick walls with your eyes wide shut; keep on thinking you don’t have a broken nose if you don’t feel the pain. You’re good for a chuckle every day; what would this site be without you, Rusty ? A bit less interesting, I reckon.