The ultimate chocolate bar competition.

The ultimate chocolate bar competition.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Jun 20

@ponderable said
Seems like I am going with the majority except in two cases and one of them is a draw.

Trev what will happen if we have a draw?
Penalty shoot out.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Jun 20

@petewxyz said
"You're going down with the Mars Bar, Down with the Mars Bar" Didn't Mick Jagger do a version of that, allegedly?
LOL
That story will never die!

Moves
24 Jun 20

@ponderable said
Seems like I am going with the majority except in two cases and one of them is a draw.

Trev what will happen if we have a draw?
I'm not sure, will the ultimate chocolate bar really be involved in a tie? Remove them both, send them both through or go into extra time and create a new poll for a day?

Voting here Thread 185957

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Jun 20
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Jesus, Special Brew and strong cider! Is it subtitled King Cobra.
I might try it though, I’m thinking Westons extra dry 🤔
i once bought my son a lager making kit, a couple of months later we went through for lunch with his home made lager to drink I had 4 Pints thats when he told me his home brew had gone west and he had tricked me with Special Brew fair ton say i was well pissed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 20

@badradger said
i once bought my son a lager making kit, a couple of months later we went through for lunch with his home made lager to drink I had 4 Pints thats when he told me his home brew had gone west and he had tricked me with Special Brew fair ton say i was well pissed.
LOL......good for him!!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Moves
26 Jun 20

And the first round winners are in, with the biggest shock Chunchie knocking out Hershey's by a single vote? Dime bar just held off a Bounty comeback and Toblerone romped home against Mars.

1. green and blacks 85% cocoa
2. Twix
3. The M&S Belgian champagne truffle
4. Twirl
5. Flake
6. Fry’s peppermint cream
7. Snickers
8. Lion bar
9. Maltesers
10. Dime bar
11. Crunchie
12. Picnic
13. Galaxy/dove plain bar
14. Galaxy/dove caramel
15. Toblerone
16. Fry's chocolate cream

Moves
26 Jun 20

@trev33 said
And the first round winners are in, with the biggest shock Chunchie knocking out Hershey's by a single vote? Dime bar just held off a Bounty comeback and Toblerone romped home against Mars.

1. green and blacks 85% cocoa
2. Twix
3. The M&S Belgian champagne truffle
4. Twirl
5. Flake
6. Fry’s peppermint cream
7. Snickers
8. Lion bar
9. Maltesers
10. Dime bar
11. Cr ...[text shortened]... Picnic
13. Galaxy/dove plain bar
14. Galaxy/dove caramel
15. Toblerone
16. Fry's chocolate cream
Hoping this makes it to ESPN like Jellie's Marble Races did. 😉

Moves
26 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Hoping this makes it to ESPN like Jellie's Marble Races did. 😉
I've aleready turned down offers from ESPN, NBC, CNN, Sky, BT, RTE, The Golf Channel, The BBC and Dave, I'm waiting on Liverpool TV offering me the job of creating a best Liverpool title winning season in the past 30 years tournament.

SRB

Moves
26 Jun 20

@trev33 said
I've aleready turned down offers from ESPN, NBC, CNN, Sky, BT, RTE, The Golf Channel, The BBC and Dave, I'm waiting on Liverpool TV offering me the job of creating a best Liverpool title winning season in the past 30 years tournament.
Chose your teams best five European Cups. Open to any eligible U.K. clubs! Perhaps your best 45 major trophies, sorry Trev you can't enter community shields. 😁

Moves
26 Jun 20

@petewxyz said
Chose your teams best five European Cups. Open to any eligible U.K. clubs! Perhaps your best 45 major trophies, sorry Trev you can't enter community shields. 😁
Sorry the contract is only for league wins in the past 30 years 😉

Read that the win put Liverpool ahead with 44, utd on 43. Will just have to win the FA cup and Europa league.

SRB

Moves
26 Jun 20

@trev33 said
Sorry the contract is only for league wins in the past 30 years 😉

Read that the win put Liverpool ahead with 44, utd on 43. Will just have to win the FA cup and Europa league.
If only you had your top goal scorer to help you, always good to have a scouser around! 😫

Moves
26 Jun 20

@petewxyz said
If only you had your top goal scorer to help you, always good to have a scouser around! 😫
I thought martial was french 😜

Moves
27 Jun 20

@Trev33

With Hershey's departure, Vegas oddsmakers now have Toblerone as the solid favorite at 3-1 to win it all, with all others no better than 6-1. Despite the impressive upset, Crunchie remains a long shot at 20-1.

SRB

Moves
27 Jun 20

@ktadaddy said
@Trev33

With Hershey's departure, Vegas oddsmakers now have Toblerone as the solid favorite at 3-1 to win it all, with all others no better than 6-1. Despite the impressive upset, Crunchie remains a long shot at 20-1.
A lot could depend on the weather here with one or two contenders prone to melting at the height of summer.

Moves
27 Jun 20

@ktadaddy said
@Trev33

The Belgian truffle could prove a solid contender, even if you've never had it just the name will get some votes, would make it a 5-1 shot just behind Toblerone.

Voting here Thread 186004