The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Jun 22

@torunn said
He is very particular about the lemon thing, as I am with my red wine. I have learned that a glass of red wine is recommended by the doctors for our good health.
A yes, the lemon thing.👍 Care for your glass of red wine or is it too early or perhaps too late?🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 22

@great-big-stees said
A yes, the lemon thing.👍 Care for your glass of red wine or is it too early or perhaps too late?🤔
Never too early, never too late - always right.

Moves
23 Jun 22

@torunn said
Never too early, never too late - always right.
Well you won’t believe what I found in the cellar. Hold onto your hat, if you’re wearing one. There in the back corner hidden away from prying eyes and light fingers was a bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet 1992. Wanna give it a go?👍

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 22

@great-big-stees said
Well you won’t believe what I found in the cellar. Hold onto your hat, if you’re wearing one. There in the back corner hidden away from prying eyes and light fingers was a bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet 1992. Wanna give it a go?👍
Couldn't have hoped for anything better. Thank you!

Moves
23 Jun 22

@torunn said
Couldn't have hoped for anything better. Thank you!
My pleasure. Anyone else interested in a glass?🤔🍷

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jun 22
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
A 30 year old bottle same year I quit drinking!!! 🙂

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Jun 22

@Very-Rusty

Hey, man. Avs up 3-1. Nothing could be finer :-)

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
23 Jun 22

@great-big-stees said
that was my dear departed lemondrop's private stash
enjoy
he's probably got more goodies hidden

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 22

@earl-of-trumps said
@Very-Rusty

Are you watching the game on our widescreen TV? With snacks and beer?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jun 22

@earl-of-trumps said
@Very-Rusty

Yes, I did a little write up on my views in the Ghost Chamber.

-VR

Moves
23 Jun 22

@great-big-stees said
Interesting -- because just yesterday I watched the movie "Skeleton Key" where there was a closed-off room behind some shelves at the back of the attic in a house in the bayou. No wine per se in that secret room, though.

Moves
24 Jun 22

@kevin-eleven said
Interesting -- because just yesterday I watched the movie "Skeleton Key" where there was a closed-off room behind some shelves at the back of the attic in a house in the bayou. No wine per se in that secret room, though.
Was there any “whining”?🤔
Hey did you hear that? Fore. Yup in about a half hour I’m off to the links for a round. torunn can you look after the patrons “needs” while I’m gone? Thanks, in advance.🏌️‍♂️👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 22
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Was there any “whining”?🤔
Hey did you hear that? Fore. Yup in about a half hour I’m off to the links for a round. torunn can you look after the patrons “needs” while I’m gone? Thanks, in advance.🏌️‍♂️👍
As I said when Stees is away golfing Torunn runs things around here. 😉

We would be lost without her.

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Jun 22

@torunn said
Are you watching the game on our widescreen TV? With snacks and beer?
you betcha' <wink>

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jun 22

@very-rusty said
As I said when Stees is away golfing Torunn runs things around here. 😉

We would be lost without her.

-VR
I have spent Midsummer Eve with my family in Slottsskogen - the largest public park in Gothenburg. Thousands of people gathered in unusually warm weather, 30C, no wind.
Here is how the traditional Midsummer should be celebrated :