The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Jan 22

@torunn said
Certainly, and they have a new design.
Indeed they do. Have you seen the new ones I ordered? It has the logo of the tavern on it along with our “credo”…the customer is always right and NEVER pays”.👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
31 Jan 22

@Stees, make sure there is enough in "Cash Disbursements" to get Torunn a pair of Go-Go boots, eh? 😍 😍 😍

Moves
31 Jan 22

@earl-of-trumps said
I'll get Kevey's!

Give him a double Grey Goose orange, and a Sam Adams light. In fact, double down on that :-)
And a bucket in case I need to puke (I'll try to be discreet).

Moves
31 Jan 22

@great-big-stees said
Why would anyone dilute a perfectly good Vodka with…anything?🤔
Because vodka is nearly flavorless?

Moves
31 Jan 22
2 edits

Moves
01 Feb 22

Egro tiopo shalang hra! 🙂

G

Moves
01 Feb 22
1 edit

This just in
The US invades Canada
US airborne special forces along with elite Marine corps shock troops have landed in Ontario and have pushed forward into Quebec, Manitoba and Nova Scotia. The US intends to take over the maple syrup and hockey puck industries.
Film at 11:00

Gothenburg

Moves
01 Feb 22

@great-big-stees said
Indeed they do. Have you seen the new ones I ordered? It has the logo of the tavern on it along with our “credo”…the customer is always right and NEVER pays”.👍
Our customers are

Always happy
Always right
Always broke

🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
01 Feb 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
@Stees, make sure there is enough in "Cash Disbursements" to get Torunn a pair of Go-Go boots, eh? 😍 😍 😍
I always dance barefoot. 🙂

Moves
01 Feb 22

@torunn said
I always dance barefoot. 🙂
In a park?🤔

Moves
01 Feb 22

@gambrel said
This just in
The US invades Canada
US airborne special forces along with elite Marine corps shock troops have landed in Ontario and have pushed forward into Quebec, Manitoba and Nova Scotia. The US intends to take over the maple syrup and hockey puck industries.
Our armed forces will dumbfound the US’s with our used British submarines, once they are repaired (remember the leaking on the way over here) and our airforce has a bevy of Sopwith Camels to take care of the, attempted air strikes, and our army has a plethora of ballon tanks. They, the Us don’t stand a chance, but hey…go for it.😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Feb 22

@gambrel said
This just in
The US invades Canada
LOL...Funny stuff gambrel.

You guys need us as much as we need you!

-VR

Moves
02 Feb 22

@very-rusty said
LOL...Funny stuff gambrel.

You guys need us as much as we need you!

-VR
Well I might have second thoughts about that VR. They need us as a buffer between them (except for Alaska) and the big bear.
OK, now who wants what?🤔👍🥃🍺🍸🍷🧉🍾🍤🥐🥩🥓🍳🥞🧀🥯🍔🍕🌮🫔🦞

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
02 Feb 22
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Well I might have second thoughts about that VR. They need us as a buffer between them (except for Alaska) and the big bear.
OK, now who wants what?🤔👍🥃🍺🍸🍷🧉🍾🍤🥐🥩🥓🍳🥞🧀🥯🍔🍕🌮🫔🦞
Oooo, let me grab something,,, 🍔🥓 🍺🍺🍺 bacon cheeseburger and a beer or 3. awesome 👍

Moves
03 Feb 22

@Great-Big-Stees

I like the new menu! 👍