The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jan 22
1 edit

@torunn said
He'll show up when he has finished all his duties. What shall we have from the bar?
Just some hot black tea, please. What are you having?

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Just some hot black tea, please. What are you having?
I'll have a glass of sherry, it's been a while, it's out of fashion but I miss it.

Moves
08 Jan 22

@torunn said
I'll have a glass of sherry, it's been a while, it's out of fashion but I miss it.
I once dated a Sherry. A bit too sweet for my palate but we did enjoy our evening. I think I’ll join you, if I may, and partake of a...vodka martini.πŸΈπŸ‘

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 22

@great-big-stees said
I once dated a Sherry. A bit too sweet for my palate but we did enjoy our evening. I think I’ll join you, if I may, and partake of a...vodka martini.πŸΈπŸ‘
Sure, I'm taking a rest after a very hectic day. πŸ™‚

Moves
08 Jan 22

@torunn said
Sure, I'm taking a rest after a very hectic day. πŸ™‚
Mine, thus far, has been the same. I’m hoping that I will get a bit of rest before the next wave of excitement arrives...in about an hour. I think I may be getting too old for my lifestyle.😲🀭😁

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 22
3 edits

@great-big-stees said
Mine, thus far, has been the same. I’m hoping that I will get a bit of rest before the next wave of excitement arrives...in about an hour. I think I may be getting too old for my lifestyle.😲🀭😁
You can try to slow down by saying 'no' now and then. It's quite acceptable, you know. I once read that parents who say 'no' 9 times out of 10 get more respect from their children than parents who say 'yes' 9 times out of 10. πŸ™‚

... or was it the other way around? πŸ™‚

Moves
09 Jan 22

Hey Stees, is that your billiards cue up in the moose's antlers? Maybe with a tall stool and a little boost I can get it down from there.

Moves
09 Jan 22
1 edit

@torunn said
Xerez is (relatively) timeless. To your health, and to all of us having occurred at all! πŸ™‚

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
09 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Xerez is (relatively) timeless. To your health, and to all of us having occurred at all! πŸ™‚
hubba hubba, buddy 😏

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jan 22

hear hear

Moves
09 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Hey Stees, is that your billiards cue up in the moose's antlers? Maybe with a tall stool and a little boost I can get it down from there.
No. Mine is much less attractive. Perhaps it’s VR’s. He is quite wealthy. Those clear stones can’t really be diamonds, can they? There are sooooo many.πŸ€­πŸ€”

Moves
09 Jan 22

@torunn said
hear hear
Oooops. I though we were having a meeting about changing some of the rules concerning clothing. But that’s be a “here, here”...right?πŸ€”

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jan 22

@great-big-stees said
Oooops. I though we were having a meeting about changing some of the rules concerning clothing. But that’s be a “here, here”...right?πŸ€”
Well, I accept any clothing, as long as it is something other than the Emperor's new clothes.

Moves
09 Jan 22

@torunn said
Well, I accept any clothing, as long as it is something other than the Emperor's new clothes.
Yes I tried them in the other day and when I looked in the mirror I thought, “ boy, the emperor sure has an odd sense of what looks good in clothing”.πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jan 22

@great-big-stees said
Yes I tried them in the other day and when I looked in the mirror I thought, “ boy, the emperor sure has an odd sense of what looks good in clothing”.πŸ€”πŸ˜‰
πŸ™‚ Wrong size maybe?