1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 14:33
    @very-rusty said
    OH no, had nothing to do with this place. I am talking about out in the real world. I usually get two X-large coffee every day and better half gets different things.

I sort of look at at Stees and torunn as being managers here in the Fantasy Tavern. 🙂

-VR
    Well I just make my coffee in the comfort of my kitchen then come here to drink it. I find I don’t have to wait for it then 🙂

Only joking, how often do you go out for a morning coffee? I spent mine in the dentist chair 😖
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 14:39
    @drewnogal said
    Well I just make my coffee in the comfort of my kitchen then come here to drink it. I find I don’t have to wait for it then 🙂

Only joking, how often do you go out for a morning coffee? I spent mine in the dentist chair 😖
    We go out every morning, unless one of us are under the weather which isn't often.

I like the way McDonald's make their coffee when they don't burn it.....LOL....That really doesn't happen often.

-VR
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 17:10
    @great-big-stees said
    Thanks for the offer but remember all food and beverages are paid for by our, now a grandfather, benefactor.🤔👍😉😁
    Congratulations Stees - your life has changed, it's a miracle. 🙂 😍
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 17:28
    @torunn said
    Welcome back, you’re looking great after your vacation.
  5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 17:38
    @torunn said
    Welcome back. Now Stees can break out the champagne all over again. 😁🥂
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 20:11
    Thank you all. I have moved out of my apartment, I handed over the keys to the new owner today. I will have access to my new place on 16th. When I am settled, life will be easier again. 🙂
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 12:42
    @torunn said
    Thank you all. I have moved out of my apartment, I handed over the keys to the new owner today. I will have access to my new place on 16th. When I am settled, life will be easier again. 🙂
    Good for you, and good luck!

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 13:34
    @torunn said
    HELP!!! Since your absence I have discovered just what an important cog ⚙️ you are in keeping the machinery of this establishment running smoothly. I am beat. Please hurry back, even for a part shift.😉
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 13:45
    @great-big-stees said
    HELP!!! Since your absence I have discovered just what an important cog ⚙️ you are in keeping the machinery of this establishment running smoothly. I am beat. Please hurry back, even for a part shift.😉
    Funny, how we don't miss something until it is gone isn't it! 🙂

-VR
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 13:58
    @very-rusty said
    Funny, how we don't miss something until it is gone isn't it! 🙂

-VR
    I once, and only once, borrowed my cousin’s 1959 Hillman Minx. I was driving back home, along a road that ran beside a stream of about 3 feet in depth, from an appointment. As I came upon a curve I started to brake and turn into it. The braking worked some but not so the steering. I ended up in the river. I sure missed the steering when it was gone. BTW, I came out unscathed and the car was extricated from the river by one of the local farmers and his tractor.🚜😲👍
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 14:02
    @great-big-stees said
    I once, and only once, borrowed my cousin’s 1959 Hillman Minx. I was driving back home, along a road that ran beside a stream of about 3 feet in depth, from an appointment. As I came upon a curve I started to brake and turn into it. The braking worked some but not so the steering. I ended up in the river. I sure missed the steering when it was gone. BTW, I came out unscathed and the car was extricated from the river by one of the local farmers and his tractor.🚜😲👍
    2 pinocchio's for that one
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 14:02
    @great-big-stees said
    Did you have an issue with a tie-rod-end which as you probably know controls the steering? I found out the hard way worst thing you can do is hit the breaks. luckily you were not hurt or worst.

-VR
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 14:06
    @very-rusty said
    Did you have an issue with a tie-rod-end which as you probably know controls the steering? I found out the hard way worst thing you can do is hit the breaks. luckily you were not hurt or worst.

-VR
    As I am not in the least bit mechanical I have no idea what went wrong, aside from the steering wheel not responding to my “request”.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 14:07
    @lemondrop said
    2 pinocchio's for that one
    You call in’ me a “Stranger to the truth”?😡
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 14:08
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Or was it an issue with his cousin or rather the cousin with HIM? 😫

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree