The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Sep 21

@relentless-red said
Looks like I'll buy the second bottle then. 😁
Thanks for the offer but remember all food and beverages are paid for by our, now a grandfather, benefactor.🤔👍😉😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Thanks for the offer but remember all food and beverages are paid for by our, now a grandfather, benefactor.🤔👍😉😁
Whom might that be?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
congratulations
I have a 3 year old granddaughter
absolute joy of my life

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
08 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Congratulations GBS ! 😀

SRB

Moves
08 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Excellent, then we'll drink to GBS, grandad. 🥂🎉😁

Moves
08 Sep 21

Thanks everyone. Let the “spoilage” begin. I may have to ease up on my benevolence here at the tavern...nah...just kidding. I actually may now take care of any taxi/Uber costs for any of you folks who overindulge.👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Thanks everyone. Let the “spoilage” begin. I may have to ease up on my benevolence here at the tavern...nah...just kidding. I actually may now take care of any taxi/Uber costs for any of you folks who overindulge.👍
That is very fantasy like of you.

Congrats Gramps....

-VR

Moves
09 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
That is very fantasy like of you.

Congrats Gramps....

-VR
This grams thing may just take me out of my fantasy world...nope.😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
This grams thing may just take me out of my fantasy world...nope.😉
I believe it called Gramps, Grammy would the lady. 🙂

-VR

Moves
09 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
I believe it called Gramps, Grammy would the lady. 🙂

-VR
It was that damn spell check trying to insert what it thought I meant. I had typed “gramps”.😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
It was that damn spell check trying to insert what it thought I meant. I had typed “gramps”.😡
Gramps would be correct, accepting that you are one may be a little harder. 🙂

-VR

Moves
09 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
Gramps would be correct, accepting that you are one may be a little harder. 🙂

-VR
Well I am not averse to wearing pink, if that’s what you’re getting at.🤔 Green tea VR?👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 21
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Well I am not averse to wearing pink, if that’s what you’re getting at.🤔 Green tea VR?👍
That is the feminine side coming out of you wanting to wear pink. 😉

Thank You Kindly, but sipping on my usual morning coffee. Nice and fresh must have been a new pot. Yesterday I had to throw half of one of them down the drain had a burnt taste. I'll see the Manager/owner of the place and get two free ones next time. 🙂

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
09 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
That is the feminine side coming out of you wanting to wear pink. 😉

Thank You Kindly, but sipping on my usual morning coffee. Nice and fresh must have been a new pot. Yesterday I had to throw half of one of them down the drain had a burnt taste. I'll see the Manager/owner of the place and get two free ones next time. 🙂

-VR
The manager is currently on vacation so unfortunately you’ll have to be more considerate of him being very distracted right now 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 21

@drewnogal said
The manager is currently on vacation so unfortunately you’ll have to be more considerate of him being very distracted right now 🙂
OH no, had nothing to do with this place. I am talking about out in the real world. I usually get two X-large coffee every day and better half gets different things.

I sort of look at at Stees and torunn as being managers here in the Fantasy Tavern. 🙂

-VR